Chapter Forty-six:

Brian's POV:

"DAD! I'm in jail!!!" Olivia screamed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Olivia, this is not jail, this is just the police station" Fred tried to calm her down.

"yes, dad! Jail!!!! Prison!!!! They showed up at the bakery today and arrested us!!!"

They gave each of us one phone call,

Olivia wanted to go first, said she'd call her dad to get us out of here.

It was a mistake letting her go first honestly,

It took her five minutes of waiting that the office secretary will pass her to her father.

I rolled my eyes once again.

I couldn't hear her father, but it was pretty obvious he has a lot of questions.

"Fred, Brian and I!!!! dad!!!! You gotta do something!!!! They think we kidnapped Zach!!!! I mean what the fuck!!!! He's our friend!!!!!" she kept yelling into the handset.

"excuse me, Ma'am, you need to finish up" a young female officer approached Olivia.

Finally, I thought to myself.

"dad they're taking the phone away from me!!! Just come here and bail us out!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!" she yelled one more time and hung up the phone.

Fred went up next.

Thankfully he did it much quicker and in silence.

When my turn was up, I just stood in front of the telephone confused.

To who I should even call?

I'm definitely not calling my mom.

Or dad.

I can call Bill... or Brad.

Not that they could help out with anything...

"are you going to use your call or what?" the young officer gave me a judging look.

I nodded at her.

I picked up the handset and dialed Bill's number.

"Hello?" Bill answered the call, in hesitation.

"it's me, Brian"

"Brian? Why are you calling from a police station? What's wrong? what did you do?" he asked.