Chapter Thirteen:

A/N: This chapter is pretty longer than the others. also, there's another part which I'll post the next chapter because I suddenly realize how long this chapter was when I reached its end lol.

---------------------------------

Zach's POV:

Quite honestly, I wish this car ride would never end, and that his hand could stay rested on top of mine for the rest of my life.

Ok, maybe I'm over-reacting again.

I know that Brian said I'm going to make him crazy, but I think he's the one who makes me crazy.

Crazy for him.

You can say I basically have a crush on him since forever.

I think I was first realizing I'm falling for him when I was around 13 years old.

He was always popular, I always wasn't. (well, I wasn't a total loner, I still had friends, but I am a total nerd after all)

*Flashback to five years earlier*

Just around Christmas time, I got sick. I thought at the beginning it's just a simple cold and I could be back to school in a day or two, but two days went by, and I still couldn't get out of my bed, my mom took me to the doctor's office, and then he told me that this is actually flu and that I should really stay inside and rest, or else it could get worst, and I might even get pneumonia.

So there I was, at home, bed resting, doing nothing but watching TV all day.

My mom was kind enough to make me some delicious soups in bread bowls (which she baked herself, of course!)

After about a week of missing school, one day I heard a knock on the front door.

I was still weak to get up and answer it, so my mom did it instead.

"Zachary, a kid from your class has come to visit you!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

I thought It might be one of my friends, even though, my mom knew all three of their names, so then I realized it's not one of them.

While I tried to get myself a little more decent, and less dead looking, someone knocked on my door quietly.

When I opened it, I almost fainted.

At the door, stood the one and only, the king of my class, the most popular guy at middle school, Brian Larson.

"Hey, come in" I invited him inside my room.

I took a small glance at it, wishing it was a little tidier. But after all, I was sick with the flu. I wasn't really in the best condition to clean out my room every day.