Chapter Forty-three:

A/N: This story is currently ranked #3 on the 'love' category and I'm honestly a bit shook (there are over 1.8 million stories under this category!) so thank you for that!

also, here is me trying to write some creepy stuff. enjoy?

---------------------------------

Zach's POV:

I know. I know what you're thinking.

'Zach, you're a complete idiot'

'Zach, you're such a moron'

And I mean, you're right.

But how was I supposed to know he'll kidnap me?

Well, I mean, he is a psychopath, he already locked me inside his car once...

Ugh, I guess you could see it right away.

But what can I say? I really wanted to be able to go outside of my house finally, and the only way doing it was being nice to Jack.

Speaking on the devil... the guy didn't let a word out ever since he stopped laughing.

---------------------------------

I took out my phone from my pocket. I totally forgot I had it on me, I already got used to living without it basically.

"I fucking dare you to touch it. I'm going to crash this car if you'll do anything stupid. Are you sure you want to risk your life like that?" Jack asked.

Well, kinda?

I mean, I got to try...

So I unlocked my phone and dialed Olivia.

Jack didn't seem to notice, or maybe he didn't actually care because he wanted to crash the car.

Ugh, that stupid bitch, from all-time I actually needed her she doesn't answer?!?

And I know you're wondering,

'Zach, why didn't you called your mom?'

Because I know my mom wouldn't believe me.

Come on, pick up already Olivia!

The voice mail message went on.

"OLIVIA I'M BEING KIDNAPPED BY JACK THIS IS NOT A JOKE-" I started screaming to the phone.

Jack rotated the car wheel sharply and I hit my head hard on the window.

The phone dropped on the floor and disappeared from my view.

"Ah! Fuck!" I yelled.