Chaper Seventeen:

A/N: sorry it took me so long to update, I told you this week is going to be crazy for me (and this one is going to be even crazier! ugh) also, a huge thank you for 1.2k readings! I'm amazed! you're awesome!

---------------------------------

Zach's POV:

I woke up this morning to a text from Brian.

All it said was:

Brian :heart emoji: ; "can't come for breakfast, sorry. See you at school."

That's it. Not telling why. No even adding some kind of emoji.

I mean, at least he said sorry.

I felt a bit upset. I won't lie. I really wanted to see him again, even though we saw each other just a couple of hours ago, basically.

I tried to shake it off. I jumped into the shower. A good warm shower will probably help me forget about it all.

After I finished up showering, I got dressed up and went downstairs for some breakfast.

Mom was at the bakery, so dad was in charge of breakfast today.

The difference between their type of breakfast always made me laugh.

While mom was making me pancakes, French toasts, and other sweet stuff,

Dad insisted on me to eat bacon and eggs when he was in charge of breakfast.

Said I need to balance the sugar in my blood, and how all of that sugar won't help me in school.

I didn't really mind, I loved both kinds of breakfast. I just love food in general. Can't say no to anything.

My dad and I sat by the kitchen island for breakfast.

My cat, George, joined us and jumped on the chair next to me.

I know George is a funny name for a cat, but he seems like a George. He even has a mustache! Like, not the regular cat mustache, his fur has a funny white mustache shape right before his lips. He's all black, besides that part of a white mustache and one white sock on his left front leg.

He is super fluffy, and I love him to death.

"Tell him to get down," my dad said while looking at the cat.

"dad, he can hear you, you know. You can tell him yourself to get down" I laughed.

"he doesn't listen to me. Now tell him to get down, he can't eat with us"

"mom lets him eat with us"

"well I'm not mom"