Chapter Twenty-six:

A/N: Hello everyone! after a very busy weekend, I finally had enough time to write and finish up this chapter.

a kind reminder, English is not my first language, I don't usually use capital letters, there's no need to correct me about those. plus, I haven't edited any chapter yet properly so... maybe soon I'll capital all the letters I should. I try my best though!

---------------------------------

Zach's POV:

The clock showed 9:47 AM. I sighed. It's way too early.

I woke up for a chilly morning.

All I could see from my window was grey. Grey sky, grey road, grey cars.

Brian wasn't in bed, And the silence from the bathroom told me he isn't there either.

I decided to take a quick shower before I'm heading downstairs.

Even after I finished showering and dressing up Brian didn't come back to the room.

Maybe he left?

Maybe he got scared because of last night?

That was his idea! Ugh.

I glanced the street from my window.

His car still parking in our driveway.

I guess he didn't leave after all...

A sound of people laughing downstairs caught my attention, and I started making my way downstairs.

---------------------------------

Brian was sitting with Jenny and dad at the kitchen isle eating some breakfast.

George was purring by Brian's legs, trying to get some affection.

Mom was cooking while talking with all the rest.

"good morning sweetie!" mom said when I entered the kitchen.

"morning" I mumbled.

"are you hungry?" mom asked.

"yeah," I answered and sat on one of the bar stools.

Mom served me some breakfast, pancakes with a lot of whip cream and maple syrup.

"Well, Jenny, it's time to go to work," Dad said and got up.

"yay us!" Jenny said sarcastically.

Dad gave mom a kiss, and right after it, both he and Jenny left the house.

The room went immediately silent.