Chapter 33

Jungkook's lips parted slightly, and for some reason, his mouth felt dry.

He could feel the warmth of Soomi's bare thighs beneath his head, sending him insane. His eyes darted around the room, however he couldn't help but let them land back on her face.

Suddenly, her deep brown eyes moved away from the tv and down to his face. Her eyebrow quirked upwards with curiousness as to why he was staring at her. "What is it? Shit, do I have something on my face?" She said, removing her hand tangled in his floppy hair and wiping her cheeks.

"N-No! You look...perfect..." Jungkook responded, feeling as if something had taken over him. As if by possession, he sat up, his face inches away from hers.

Breaths becoming quicker, their focus stayed on each other. The voices from the TV became mere background noise.

Jungkook pulled the female onto his lap, so that she was straddling his thighs.

Soomi's eyes were wide, and at this point she couldn't contain the pink that was spreading across her cheeks. She tried to speak, but she was too flustered.

His face moved past hers, lips brushing against her ear. "Soomi-ah. I've been wanting to do this...for so long." Jungkook almost whispered, sending a shiver down her spine.

Soomi's breath hitched in her throat as he pulled away, his tongue licking over his bottom lip.

With that, he brought his hand to her cheek and pulled her close, his lips touching hers.

Soomi felt as if fireworks had erupted in her stomach, her hands subconsciously leaned on his chest to support herself.

The kiss was soft and gentle, their lips moving slowly against each other's.

Jungkook knew that his insides were burning with desire and lust. However, judging by her reactions, he also knew that she was innocent.

One hand cupping her cheek, the other hand made its way onto her thigh and squeezed it.

His head was running wild with all of the thoughts of what he could do to her.

His hand made its way higher...

He thought about just how good it would feel to claim her as his.

And higher...

He thought about how much he wanted to fuck her.

"Annyeoooo~oooong!"

That thought was interrupted when a loud voice boomed from the elevator.

"Shit." Jungkook cursed, and they both pulled away simultaneously.

Soomi practically rolled sideways onto the couch and off of the male as quickly as possible, a small gasp leaving her.

An all too familiar white haired male stepped out of the elevator, his hands in his pockets casually. "Ah, there you guys are." He said, walking towards the two as they sat awkwardly on the sofa.

"T-Taeyong-hyung, how did you get up here?" Jungkook questioned, doing his best to cool down.

"I have my own keycard, silly!" Taeyong grinned, holding the card between his index and middle finger. He plopped down on the couch opposite them and glanced at each of their rather flustered faces, his eyes flickering back and forth. "Did I interrupt something?"

"No! Jungkook and I were just talking about...stuff..." Soomi spoke quickly, her hands resting atop her thighs.

"Oh, I see." Taeyong responded, falling silent and looking around himself.