Chapter 18

~This timeskip is sponsored by Hobi's sunshine smile~

I slowly woke up the next morning with the feeling of warmth beside me once again.

It was only whenever I opened my eyes, I realised that I was clinging onto Yoongi, like a baby koala.

Immediately, I gasped quietly and removed my arms from around him.

"Ah, I was wondering whenever you were going to wake up." He smirked slightly, opening his eyes as he faced me.

"So you were awake this whole time and you didn't even try and stop me from clinging onto you?!" I exclaimed.

"Basically, yeah." He said with a small shrug, as if it was no big deal. "So, I trust you're feeling better this morning?"

I glanced at him and yawned lightly. "I feel much better, whatever medicine Johnny gave me really worked." I said. "But, I don't remember much after that. What exactly happened?" I asked him.

Yoongi exhaled deeply, rolling over so that he was lying on his back. "Well, you fell asleep so Jungkook carried you out. Taehyung, Jimin, Mark, Taeyong, Jeonghan and Joshua all cooed over how cute you were when you're asleep for about 10 minutes until Jungkook finally managed to get though the door. We got back here, Jin scolded us for not taking proper care of you and letting you fight and then we all went to bed." He summed up, speaking quickly.

"Oh...sounds eventful..." I said quietly, sitting up. As I did so, the blanket slipped off of me, revealing the oversized white t-shirt I was wearing.

"Huh? Wait, how did I get into this if I was asleep?!" I questioned.

"Jungkook changed your clothes." Yoongi said, rolling over to the other side.

"He what?!" I exclaimed. "And you all let him?!"

"Aish, you ask too many questions." He muttered. "Relax, Jungkook isn't some kind of pervert. He just wanted you to sleep well so he put you into something more comfortable." He said nonchalantly. "Anyways, get ready, breakfast will be ready soon."

"I got it, I got it." I mumbled, standing up and heading over to the bathroom attached to his room. I made sure to lock the door before pulling the t-shirt off over my head, then removed all of the bandages.

Jumping into the shower, I let the hot water cascade down my back. It relaxed me all while soothing my aching muscles.

I washed my body and then my hair with the vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner, which had been left for me, before rinsing it out and turning the shower off.

I grabbed a towel off of the rack and proceeded to dry myself with it before brushing my teeth, drying my hair and putting on the clothes Yoongi had handed me through a small gap in the door.

It was an oversized baby blue sweatshirt, skinny jeans and a pair of plain white sneakers.

Simple...I likey.

I glanced over my arms. To my surprise, the bruises looked much better than when I first got them. However, the cut and bruise on my cheek was still noticeable, so I covered it with a small skin toned bandaid I found in a box in the cupboard.

I quickly brushed through my thick black hair and let it cascade down my back before stepping out of the bathroom.

"Took you long enough." Yoongi mumbled.

"Hey, you can't rush perfection." I folded my arms and gave him a smug grin.

"You're right, you can't. So maybe you need more time in the bathroom then." Yoongi replied, mirroring my actions by folding his arms, his lips curving into a smirk.