Chapter 19

Hoseok, Jungkook, Jimin and I were currently stood in the elevator, waiting for it to stop and the doors to open.

Seokjin was currently sorting out a closet for me since I would be there for now on, so he simply gave me a black denim jacket to wear so I wouldn't get cold.

Once the doors opened, we walked down to the underground parking garage.

I stood for a moment in awe.

In the garage was multiple kinds of cars.

Are my eyes broken or is that a mothertrucking Lamborghini?!

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." Jungkook leaned over to me and said with a chuckle.

I snapped back to reality and rolled my eyes playfully at him.

We ended up getting in a sleek black BMW - something that wouldn't attract as much attention as a lambo would.

Hoseok was driving, Jungkook was beside him and me and Jimin were in the back seat.

"So, what noraebang are you meeting your friends at?" Hoseok asked, pulling out of the garage.

"Its the one on xxxx street." I replied, glancing out of the window as we drove onto the road.

-

The rest of the car ride consisted of me and Jimin having a conversation about basically anything and everything, and Jungkook giving off to Hoseok that he needed to focus of the road more.

Finally, we arrived.

Hoseok parked the car and I got out first, spotting Eunji almost immediately.

"Soomi, c'mere." Jungkook said, motioning me towards him.

I did as he said, wondering what he could possibly want.

"Take this, yeah?" He said, quickly pushing a pistol towards me for me to take.

"Dude what the fu-!"

"Take it!"

My eyes immediately widened, but I grabbed it quickly and stuffed it into the inside pocket of my jacket, glancing around to make sure no one saw.

"What the hell?! What do I need this for?" I exclaimed, slightly whisper-yelling.

Either he was stupid or else he had a serious amount of trust in me.

"You never know when things can go wrong. It's better to be safe than sorry." He shrugged his shoulders. "Now go, quickly, before your friend gets suspicious."

I took a deep breath and told the guys to stay in the car at least until we both got inside, which they seemed to agree with.

I made my way towards the front entrance where Eunji was standing.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. This wasn't the Eunji I was used to. Her hair was dyed a coral colour, different from her regular jet black shade. She had a stud on the right side of her nose and there was a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. Even her whole outfit style had changed from her normal pastel, girly look to a more grungy vibe. I was surprised, to say the least.

"Mimi!" Eunji almost squealed, stretching out her arms and engulfing me in a hug.

I cringed slightly at the nickname she had called me. It was a nickname she made up when we were younger, and she's called me it ever since.