"Yoongi," you breathed, eyes squeezed shut. "I'm - I'm gonna -"

"M-me t- oh," Yoongi's ass flexed under your heels as he came, his eyes rolling so far back into his head that you could only see white.

But something was wrong.

Yoongi meowed softly, still buried deep inside you, and mumbled, "Not enough."

Okay, that was fine. He had to deal with his heat for three days with no reprieve, so it made sense that it wouldn't be a one-and-done. You offered an encouraging nod, already spreading your thighs further so he could sink in deeper. This time, his movements were almost panicked, his hips gyrating with no set rhythm until he came with a whine. But you could still feel his member throbbing against your walls, and you chewed your lip. His temperature hadn't gone down at all, and usually by now, he was ready for a break.

"Again?" you asked softly, and he nodded weakly against your throat.

By the fourth time, you nudged him off with a gentle tap. He rolled away, body quaking. Heat radiated from his pink skin in visible waves, and you frowned. Something was wrong. It shouldn't still be as bad as it was.

You considered googling just what the hell you could do when an idea suddenly popped in your head. Now, you had no inkling as to why this particular idea came to you, but it did, and there was no time for things like embarrassment. So, you murmured, "Yoongs?"

His trembling body flipped over, eyes wide and lips releasing ragged pants. "Y-yeah...?"

"Is it..." you looked down, face flushed. "Is it just that, um, maybe vanilla sex isn't enough right now?"

He stared at you, the canvass of his skin shining under a thick layer of sweat. His eyes grew impossibly darker at your words. "A-are you," his words slurred, and he licked his lips to try again, "are you suggesting we try...try..."

Before he could say anything else, you nodded. "We, uh, have a safe word for a reason, you know."

All at once, he was in a predatory crouch, head cocked and ears trained on you. His tail whipped behind him as he deliberated.

"Will..." he paused, too feverish to speak clearly.

But when he did, you almost fell over at his words.

"Will you dominate me, Y/N?"

You stared at him, jaw hanging open. "You want...um..."

He squirmed away, his skin still slick with sweat from his heat's fire. "Please. Please, Y/N."

He was begging.

And you did have a safe word.

"What do you want me to do to you, baby?" you asked, leaning closer.

His eyelashes fluttered as he considered, and you glanced at his upright cock. God, four orgasms hadn't slowed him down a bit. "Want...want..." he whimpered, and you found your resolve.

"What do you want, sweetheart? You have to tell me. Use your words like a good boy."

The title earned a jolt, and Yoongi's eyes popped open as he released a pained mewl. "Yoongi...good..."

You nodded, creeping close enough to stroke a hand through his hair. "Yoongi's a very good boy. But Y/N has to know what Yoongi wants if she wants to give it to him."

Yoongi reached down to palm himself, whispering, "C-collar."

"Which one?"

"B-black one," he mumbled, cheeks red. "Black one, please."