Breaking Rule Two

Yoongi is in heat.

I'm a sinner at heart, my dudes, I don't know what you want me to say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

__________________________

You awoke coated in sweat, gasping in the humid air. Did you forget to turn the A/C on? Is the window open? Is -

Oh.

A loud wail erupted from the writhing form beside you.

Every platonic caregiver's bane. Heat.

But you weren't platonic anymore, right? Yoongi certainly acted like you weren't. You hoped you weren't.

"Y/N!" he suddenly called, back arching off the mattress.

A bright blush coated your cheeks when you realized just how naked the hybrid was. He still had on his briefs, thank god, but his milky abs and thighs glistened with sweat in the pink morning light.

"What do you need, sweetheart?"

Your heart rate was through the roof. The poor hybrid's eyes popped open, and he gasped loudly as he reached for you. "Please, Y/N!"

"Need some water?" you asked, moving to get out of bed.

Yoongi scrambled to grab your arm, "No!"

No?

You always felt terrible for hybrids in heat. Once, when Yoongi was feeling especially human, he explained how it felt. Like a fire was raging through his veins, insatiable as it devoured him whole. Instead of water, the only possible way to quell the flame was...well, release.

So, whenever he went into heat, he scurried to his room - he did have his own, though he always ended up sleeping in yours - and locked himself in. The first one you went through together, you couldn't convince him to open the door. You were so scared that you called Namjoon and Seokjin, blubbering that he was going to die of dehydration.

He didn't, thanks to your hybrid expert friends, and since then you came up with rules so that he could make it through his heats safely.

Rule One: Never lock the door.

Rule Two: Don't touch Y/N, and she'll in turn do her best to not touch you.

Rule Three: Always communicate what you need.

Rule Four: Never be ashamed. You can't control what you want when you're in heat, and Y/N understands that.

Rule Five: All normal rules are in effect, but punishments will not happen for rule-breaking until after the heat is over.

And finally, Rule Six: Never forget that Y/N loves every part of you. Don't ever feel like your heats are a burden.

That last one was added later on, when Yoongi was going through a phase of self-loathing and tried so hard to quiet his heat-driven cries that he bit through his lip. After rushing him to the hospital to have three stitches put in, you added Rule Six.

Yoongi was currently breaking Rule Two. His hands raked down your arm, trying to coax you back into bed with him, and you were torn between giving in to your most secret desires and remaining steadfast in your moral compass.

"Y/N," he whined, rutting his hips into the covers. "Please, Y/N. I want you. I -" a sharp cry cut off his words, and then he gasped, "I need you."

God, it was hard. Yoongi, in your humble opinion, looked like a god. His inky black hair hung low over his forehead in curved swoops, and his brows arched elegantly over his dark almond eyes. And his skin. It was soft and warm and porcelain, though it was currently flushed with a needy dusting of red.

Heat pooled in your stomach at the sight of the squirming body before you. His eyes were blown black with lust, and his mouth gaped in a pained "o." Wanton imaginings of his slender fingers bruising the divots of your hips as he drove into you, riding out his heat-driven -

Okay, Y/N. Your exit was three miles ago.

Though you tried hard to remain strictly caring of the hybrid, somewhere along the way you slipped into uncharted territory. So when Yoongi had asked you to kiss him - it felt like forever ago, though it had only been a little over two weeks - you had been elated. Finally, everything you'd secretly dreamed of for years was coming true. But you hadn't really discussed just what your relationship was yet. Were you dating? Were you best friends? Were you simply an owner who gave her hybrid a little more physical attention than necessary?

Jesus, hopefully it wasn't the last one.

Needless to say, this was not the time nor the place to discuss these questions. Not with the hybrid panting and moaning your name.

With that in mind, you pulled out of his clutches and admonished, "Yoongs, you know the rules."

"Please, Y/N!" He sobbed, bucking his hips into the bed. "I want you so bad!"

"Yoongi -" you said carefully.

"Y/N!" His hips drove down against the mattress, and the bed creaked under the abuse. "Please, Y/N, I'll do anything! I wanna taste you, I wanna fuck you, I want you to fuck me, please, Y/N, please -"

Wow.

"Yoongi!" You yelled, earning a startled - and, of course, horny - whimper. Your heart was racing in your chest, but you refused to give in to it. Softer, you said, "I'm not going to have sex with you right now."

"Why not?" Yoongi whined, his eyes squeezed shut against the fire burning under his skin.

"Because you're not in the right mind to make decisions like that, sweetheart," you said, fighting the urge to stroke his hair. You had to obey Rule Two as well.

"But I want you," the hybrid mumbled, pressing his face into the sheets.

You sighed, finding it in yourself to pull away from his grasp. He mewled behind you, but that wouldn't stop you from leaving the room. He needed to eat and get some water in his system, and you needed to calm down somewhere private.

"Y/N!" The hybrid wailed as the door shut behind you. "Y/N, please! I need you!"

A heavy sigh escaped your chest. The wall became your best friend, supporting you as you slid to the ground. Was it healthy for a heart to beat as quickly as yours was? It definitely wasn't.

The hallway was quiet except for the occasional moans escaping the bedroom, and you did your best to block those out.

Water. Yoongi needed water.

Rubbing your forehead in stress, you hauled yourself to your feet and stumbled off towards the kitchen. 

___________________

I'm accepting requests for this oneshot collection! If you have one, make sure to comment it, or PM me! And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed. Okay, see you guys later!