Fangs - Part 1

Me: Oh hey, let's check on Grumpy! I think I updated it a few weeks ago.

Time stamp: September 1

Me: ...I have failed.

Yes yes, hello! I'm back from the grave, spookier than ever! What have I been up to, you might ask? Well, I went to go see our boys in concert on September 28, so that was an awesome time. Oh, and school. Lots and lots of school. And work. Really, my trip to go see the LY tour was the only exciting thing I've done, but boy was it exciting!

I got this idea for a oneshot with Yoongi, but I decided to make it a Grumpy chapter because it kinda fit. This won't be my only Halloween special lmao, I'm garbage for spooks. Enjoy!

_________________________

"This looks stupid."

You rolled your eyes, already having expected that reaction. Yoongi squinted at his reflection in your bedroom mirror, tilting his head this way and that to study himself.

"People actually like this shit?"

"People love this shit, sweetie," you cooed, hopping up from the bed to straighten the collar of his shirt.

At first, Yoongi leaned away from your helpful fingers, but soon allowed you to brush off the last bit of fuzz and creases.

His dark eyes flashed over your body, a tiny smirk forming at his lips. "Do people like it, or do you?"

"Fangirls love the idea of you eating them alive," you said with a shrug. "I don't make the rules, but if a hot rapper I really liked was dressed like a vampire for a Halloween special, I'd swoon."

Yoongi's black tail flicked out from under his cloak as his hands came up to squeeze your arms. "Any rappers that you could name? Just for authenticity's sake."

Tapping your lip in faux thought, you hummed and offered, "Kim Namjoon?"

A low growl started in the cat hybrid's throat, and he pulled you closer. A silent demand.

"Keep trying, Y/N."

"Well, maybe Hobi, I guess, but he's my best friend, so that's kind of weird."

A spark of true irritation flashed in Yoongi's eyes, but you were in a mood.

"I'm gonna kick both of their asses if you don't fix that."

You couldn't help it - his jealousy was actually pretty cute. Uncalled for, but cute.

"No you won't," you confided. "Because you know I'm teasing."

He deflated ever so slightly, but his mouth was still set in a firm line.

"Doesn't mean I have to like hearing about you...swooning, or whatever, over my coworkers."

Amused eyebrows shot skyward as you stepped back long enough to ask, "Your coworkers?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and turned back to the mirror, contemplating for a moment before adding, "My coworkers and your friends."

You slapped his arm, grinning despite yourself. "Our friends, silly. You love them just as much as I do."

A small smile found itself stretching Yoongi's lips upward, and he finished scrutinizing himself before draping an arm around your shoulders. "Just don't tell them that, alright? I have a reputation to uphold."

"Ah yes," you nodded. How could you possibly forget? "Of being an asshole."

Yoongi tugged you toward the door. "Ready?"

"I'm going with you?"

He shot you a dark look, as if you'd just asked the stupidest question in the world. "Obviously. I need a girl for the photoshoot."

You didn't know what the hell he was talking about, so you dug your heels into the floor and snapped, "You need a what for the what?"

He paused momentarily, lips contorting in thought. Finally, he offered lamely, "Oh yeah. I thought about telling you, but I didn't actually tell you. You know how last Halloween I did a special photo shoot?"

How could you possibly forget?

"Well, it was really popular what with the dark concept and all that, but this year the team wants me to have a...uh, sexier look," he shuddered. "And I told them they could shove that idea up their asses."

None of this absolutely fascinating story explained just what the hell he was doing dragging you along.

"But Namjoon and Hoseok were there, so before I could get fired, they suggested you be the, uh, victim." He shrugged, "Don't worry, you'll get paid for it. Or whatever. I don't really know how it works. Maybe I just get paid since we're together."

"YOONGI!" You raged, hardly caring as his ears pinned back at the noise. "You seriously thought this was okay? That any of this was okay? I didn't even find out about it until like, twenty seconds ago!"

He blinked, slightly curious as to what the hell your problem was.

"They won't even show your face. I just gotta look like a vampire." He grinned wickedly. "I thought you just got done saying that fangirls love the idea of me eating them, or something."

"Eating them, not me!"

Yoongi wasn't paying attention anymore, instead tapping away at his phone's keyboard. "We're running late. I gotta warn you, the makeup artists are real asshats about tardiness, so you might get some dark looks when you go in."

You were going to kill him. You were actually going to kill him.

"I don't get a say in this, do I?"

He finally paused, ears flicking as he stared at you. "I mean, I guess you do. I just assumed you'd have just as much of a problem as I do with the idea of me biting and touching some random girl."

Now it was your turn to freeze.

______________________

I hope you liked this part 1! Please consider Voting and commenting.