Hot Aftermath

Some readers on AO3 asked for a continuation of the last chapter, and I live to please. In particular, this chapter is a conglomeration of requests from way_too_addicted_to_fandoms and TataTabi on AO3, and @jbeebay_hoffman on Wattpad!

This is a direct continuation of Hot Blooded, so if you didn't read that for whatever reason, you probably should. Or don't, idk. This chapter is basically just porn. Kinky, kinky porn. Because that's what @jbeebay_hoffman specifically (hey lol, you said you had no shame, so I'm gonna call you out). I changed up the prompt a bit, but I'll be writing your exact requested story for a different chapter because I honestly love the idea.

Oh also, let me just put this out there for the record: "cunt" in American English is a filthy word for "vagina." So all you Brits who are laughing just look uneducated considering this was written in American English, not British English. But since it's so funny to you all, I won't be including that word anymore. Kk, that's all. Read on.

***SMUT WARNING***

LIKE, HOLY HELL, THE SMUT. SO MUCH. DID I MENTION, "SMUT WARNING"? WELL I AM NOW.

Particular warnings: binding and choking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and, ya know, a wholesome praise kink.

_______________________

Yoongi pressed his nose against your throat the second he got you on the bed, inhaling deeply. "Shit, Y/N," he moaned, "you still smell so good. Pheromones still...s-still so strong..."

His hands pawed at your t-shirt, and you sat up to pull it off over your head in obedience to his wordless request. He mewled appreciatively, hands traveling up your back to unclasp your bra. It popped open and fell down your shoulders with almost comedic grace, and Yoongi's pupils dilated even further as he took in your bare chest. Hardly giving you time to process what was happening, he lurched forward and pressed you back down against the pillows, tongue and teeth already toying with the pert bud of your nipple. A soft gasp escaped your lips as your arched into his touch, his hand encasing your other breast. "Yoongi..."

Heat pooled in your stomach, and that was all it took for Yoongi's body to stiffen. "Shorts off."

The request was a low growl from deep in his chest, and you rushed to fulfill it. He was already naked, having torn off his pajamas in a desperate attempt to cool off on the first day of his heat, and his porcelain skin pressed flush against your own as he slid down your front to prop your thighs over his shoulders. His tongue was at your entrance before you could properly grasp the full current situation, and you sucked in a sharp breath as his hot breath gusted over your labia. It was enough to have your core pulsing, and you tugged at his hair with a whimper. He looked up at you with hooded eyes, his index and middle fingers already buried between his lips, and offered a purr that distracted you enough to make his next move a surprise.

"Yoongi!"

Your hips bucked up as his index finger crooked into your entrance, his tongue flicking against your clit. It didn't take long for his fevered ministrations to reduce you to a shuddering, squirming mess, and in an instant, he was looming over you.

"R-ready?"

You hardly had time to nod before he was guiding his cock into you, almost clumsy in his rush. Once inside, his form seemed to relax, and he groaned, "Waited...long...waited so long, Y/N."

"I know, baby," you gasped, carding your fingers through his sweaty hair. "Not anymore."

He pressed his damp forehead against the crook of your throat and shoulder, whimpering as his hips rolled into you. You hooked your legs further up his back, rocking your pelvis up into his thrusts. Stars sparked across your vision, and you found yourself clawing at his nape in pleasure.