100K Q&A

Okay, here we are! It's been too long since I updated, but here's the long-awaited (or maybe long-forgotten) Q&A that I promised you!

Q: What infires you to make this story?
A: Old memes. Jk, jk. Actually, this story came from a picture my mom sent me of my 2-year-old niece and my asshole cat. She had her entire body laying over him with her face turned to the camera and this huge, adorable grin plastered to her face. But our cat was literally glaring at the camera, absolutely disgusted, and I was inspired by the whole juxtaposition of their reactions to the scenario. And ta da, I give you Grumpy!

Q: What's your life like? What do you do for fun?
A: My life has been super busy with no stop for awhile now. Between school and work, I don't get a lot of time to myself, which is why I don't often update this story anymore. But, when I do have free time, I love going on Amino (I'm pretty much always on either ARMY, Blink, or Red Velvet Amino), watching BTS crack videos, making song covers, and writing.

Q: What are some tips for writing?
A: Never think that you're done learning. The second you think you know all there is to know about writing is the second you're an arrogant asshole who actually knows nothing about writing. Also, learn about grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Please. Please do this. And I guess, as cliche as it is, don't give up on your writing even if it sucks because writing is something that you have to practice in order to become good at it.

Q: How old are you? When's your birthday?
A: I'm 19 years old and my birthday is June 11.

Q: When and how did you get into BTS?
A: I'm a fetus ARMY lol. I first saw them on Dick Clark's Rockin New Years Eve in January 2018, and I was like, "huh, okay, that's a bop." I wasn't into K-pop at all at the time. But then I got really sick for a solid 3 days to the point that I couldn't get up, and I spent the time watching BTS videos. I knew I was hooked at "Blood, Sweat, & Tears" and "War of Hormone." And then I decided, "hey, you know what, I'm gonna learn their names," not knowing the rabbit hole I was plunging into. And now here I am, garbage for 7 Korean boys.

Q: Wanna be friends?
A: LoL sure thing, I like friends.

Q: How long does it take to write a chapter usually?
A: Don't throw anything at me, but it honestly doesn't take very long. Most chapters only take about 20 minutes to an hour. And then I usually only need about 10-15 minutes to edit. It's finding the motivation to write after I get home from a long, hectic day that's hard.

Q: Current favorite TV show or YouTuber?
A: I don't watch a lot of TV, but I love Game of Thrones, Reign, and Steven Universe. No spoilers please, I haven't finished Reign or Steven Universe, but I'm all caught up on Game of Thrones. As for Youtubers, I used to be super into that scene, but now I really only watch Jacksfilms, BangtanSubs, and Bangtansus.

Q: How would you describe yourself?
A: Perfect in every way. Also, extremely humble. LMAO! No, but actually, I don't really know how to describe myself. Maybe hard-working and annoying? Idk.

Q: How has this experience helped you grow as a writer so far? What are the obstacles you find yourself facing often?
A: I'm not sure this has helped me become a better writer more than just forcing me to actually do it. I go through phases of writing and drawing, but this story forces me to commit to writing, which makes me better with practice. As for obstacles, time and motivation are my biggest enemies.

Okay, are you still here? Probably not, but if you are, I hope you enjoyed the thrilling adventure we just went on together. Now go read the next chapter.