Chapter 16:Apologies and growing feelings

You were at the clinic laying on the bed unconscious since your last battle against Zephyr because he stabbed you with your own weapon and what happened after that,you're inner darkpower awakened,right now you're at a place named "The Void"an alternate dimension consist of series of floating island in an organic and chaotic state wich contain uncanny representation of a realword located held in suspended animation.

(y/n):So i'm inside "The Void" now, representation of what happened in the past are written in this room of empty space,i can see a lot what happened back then.

As your body floating you jumped from one ruin to one another while looking at the figured events that happened before.

(y/n):Zephyr took small amount of my power for the keys as an amulet then everyone is crying when Zephyr stabbed me with my own weapon.

You then moved forward as the time passed by,you stoped to looked at one of the ruin figured your awakening

(y/n):And this is what happened next before i passed out,he sure is my brother,won't stop until his ambition is fullfiled.

When you were about to moved to another ruin,you saw your other personality waving at you signaled you to followed them.

(y/n):Two of my personalities is here,looks like they want me to follow them,better check it out.

You then followed them,they tried to lead to somewhere,when you and your other personality arrived you stop at the front of a gate.

(y/n):Gate to my consciousness.

(y/n) 1:We realized your dark power was awakened by him.

(y/n) 2:Soo we went so far to awake you soon...because they await for you,boss.

Two of your personality was represented in two colours,the white one was bit shy,quite,but liked to help people while the black one was a bit aggresive,easy to get angry,a bit of jerk but doesn't like injustice.

(y/n):I know,but still i don't want them to see this power of mine,i can't let the past repeated again in the present.

(y/n) 2:Boss,you are us,we're together.

(y/n) 1:You have our characteristic,so we believe that you can use that power to protect Gamindustri and them.

(y/n):You're right,how nostalgic of me to use it again.

(y/n) 2:Will you be fine,boss?

(y/n):Don't worry it's still me but darker though.

(y/n) 1:Let's go,everyone is waiting for us.