Chapter 14:Relaxing time,Family reunion

Today was Friday,all of your job these days were done,you wanted some relaxing time,so you decided to walked around Planeptune to caught some air.

(y/n):It's Friday huh? Gotta walk around to refresh myself up.

You started to walked while looking around the city,enjoying the scenery of high buildings.

(y/n):I really do wants to enjoy this forever,no war,no demons or violence.

As you walked you met IF and Compa who were headed to the basilicom,when they saw you they called you and approached you.

Compa:(y/n)!

IF:Hey,(y/n).

(y/n):Heading to the Neptune's place?

IF:Wanna join us too?

Compa:We can spend time together with Nep-Nep and the others,because it's (y/n)'s days off.

(y/n):Sure,let's go

You three then headed to basilicom together,you with both IF and Compa arrived at the basilicom as Lady Histoire welcomed three of you.

Histoire:Good morning,IF,Compa,(y/n).

IF:Good morning,Lady Histoire.

Compa:Good morning,Histy.

(y/n):Good morning,Lady Histoire.

Histoire:Neptune and the others are inside,please come in.

(y/n):Well then,excuse us.

You,IF and Compa entered the room,as usual Neptune was lazy as she played her game on her own but you also saw the other nation's goddess and the candidates.

Vert:Well hello there,dear (y/n).

Blanc:Hello,(y/n).

Noire:Ohh,it's you.

Uni:Good morning,(y/n).

Rom and Ram:Good morning,Onii-chan!

(y/n):Good to see you,my ladies.

Then Plutia and Peashy came from their room as they were excited to see you.

Plutia:Gooood morning,(yyy/nnnnnn),i'm happy you that you come here.

Peashy:Good morning,let's play,(y/n)!

(y/n):Everyone is having a good time today.

It didn't stop there yet because here Uzume bring her partner who also her friend,a fish with a man stoid face named Umio.