Chapter 4:Wrongful encounter

This was your next day of working and Lady Histoire asked you again to do her another favor,defeating 2 strong monsters at Zero Dimension,after you finished your job at Zero Dimension you headed back to basilicom to gave Lady Histoire your report about the quest and asked about the shares you gained,finally you arrived at basilicom.

(y/n):i'm back,Lady Histoire.

Histoire:Ah,welcome back (y/n) how is the quest?

(y/n):I managed to finished the quest to slay all of the 5 monsters yesterday along with today's quest to slay 2 monster at Zero Dimension.

Histoire:Thank you,(y/n).

(y/n):your welcome,Lady Histoire.

You then heard discussion voice came from the living room.

???:How you didn't notice that someone is more popular than us,Neptune?!

???:I heard a that he slayed 7 most dangerous monster in 2 days.

???:I also heard that he's capable to use 5 different element as his magic.

Neptune:Are you saying that someone stole my position as the protagonist of all protagonist?!

You got closed to the source of the voice and saw lady Neptune along with three other Goddesses or CPUs.

You saw the first girl with black twintail hair and red eyes.

(y/n):You must be The CPU of Lastation,Goddess Black Heart,Lady Noire

You turn to see the second girl with appearance of petite girl,short brown hair and blueish eyes.

(y/n):And you must be The CPU of Lowee,Goddess White Heart,Lady Blanc.

Next you turn your attention to blonde girl with green princess outfit.