Prologue

Hello everyone and welcome to HDN harem x male dragon character now let's begin the stories
-----------------------------------------------------------
This dimension used to be a peaceful one but then demons came and destroy those happy days no survivors were spare as tears and blood flows like a river the only one who can stop this attrocity is you one and only descendant of Dragon Clan who fight for love,peace,justice best young man alive in your family and society situation in your dimension is critical as you face to face with your eternal nemesis your own blood brother Zephyr.

(Y/N):Brother let's end this meaningless war already.

Zephyr:End it? That's what makes you weak little brother war are exist to make us stronger.

(Y/N):By killing the innocents?! No but i know war is unavoidable and It's already been the law of nature.

Zephyr:"Those who are strong will survive and those who are weak will die" i love that ideology.

(Y/N):Is that all you have to say Zephyr?

Zephyr:That's right keep that attitude of yours i shall await for our next battle (y/n).

(Y/N):Wait!

A portal appear before your eyes and Zephyr walk entering the portal you try chasing after him but It's too late the portal is closed.

(Y/N):He's gone,damn.

You hear a familiar voice behind and turn around to see the person appear from a portal as well.

Vasuki:No need to chase after him (y/n).

(Y/N):Grandfather.

Vasuki:He lost and will never change.

(Y/N):This dimension is destroyed and it failed to protect it.

Vasuki:you're not failed my child this is war after all no one to blame.

(Y/N):So what now?

Vasuki:Do not worry my child i shall sent you to another dimension.

(Y/N):The Hyperdimension right Grandfather?

Vasuki:Yes,your brother is planning something sinister for that dimension.

(Y/N):(In Mind) Zephyr...i'm not gonna let you destroy another hope this time i'm not gonna loose to you anymore.

(Y/N):Grandfather please send me now.

Vasuki:That's my grandchild and two more things,you can make that dimension as your new home and maybe get yourself a harem.

You sigh and facepalm yourself knowing what you are about to face.

(Y/N):Didn't see that coming.

Vasuki:Hahaha anyways good luck on your trip my my child.

Your Grandfather then opened a portal and you enter it upon entering you are now flying inside room of time and space like some sort of dream when you woke up,you felt something jumping on your chest,you opened your eyes and realized you are now in Hyperdimension.

(Y/N):Hyperdimension,i always dream to come here to enjoy this kind of peace.

You got up and checked yourself to see is there any wound also looking around for any sight of danger.While you were walking you felt some something touching your feet,you looked down and saw a small blob monster with dog face called "Dogoos"

(Y/N):Just one dogoos that means there's still few remaining of them.

You quickly squeeze it to death and it vanished just like what you expected, you stand up and saw more dogoos coming your way.

(Y/N):time to dance!

You summon one elemental sword and one infinity pistol slashing while shooting as their number keep on in increasing untill you hear a female screaming voice.

???:I'll save you from those monster civilian,the protagonist has arrived to save the day!

(Y/N):That voice...she's here.

You turn to see a girl with short purple hair and another girl with long purple hair join you in the battle.

???:Do you need some help?

(Y/N):Sure this should be fun to fight them together with you guys..

She nodded and the short purple hair shouted.

???:Yooooosh let's do this!!

You then make a battle stance and three of you began killing the dogoos.

[time skip with you dueling againts your brother]

After 1 hour and 45 minutes and the dogoos are all wiped out.

???: You're so good at fighting.

The long purple hair girl praise you and the other girl seemed to be amazed by the look of her glittery eyes.

???: You're right Nepgear he is really cool and awesome it'll be cool if he join us!

(Y/N):It's nothing special ladies.

Suddenly your body felt weak as you fell to the ground cause by the portal's side effect.With this you're going to start a new adventure in Hyperdimension.