Chapter 5:Round 1,(Y/N) vs 7 Goddeses

It's here,day of your match against the goddesses,the news spread like fire from mouth to mouth,newspaper,TV,radio and internet live streaming,everyone is excited to see this match,every media spoke it endlessly,hundreds of people around the country gather up at the stadium.You who saw a lot of people at the entrance were amazed by this.

(y/n):Man, there's so many people "sigh"i knew this won't end in a good way.

IF,who both dressed as a referee who also spying at the corner of hallfway connecting to the main battlefield,turned around to looked at you asked your readiness for the battle.

IF:(y/n) are you ready ?

(y/n):No turning back.

IF:Try not to get killed out there okay?

(y/n):Okay,go ahead and send it.

With nothing else to say,she got out into the open with a microphone in hand speaking to all spectators.

IF:Ladies and Gentleman welcome to The Battle Stadium!

The sound of crowd's hype intensifies.

IF:Today's match is different than any other matches,Today's fight will be 7 vs 1 handicap match between 7 goddesses and 1 single man,the competitor will be Goddess Purple Heart,Black Heart,White Heart,Green Heart,Iris Heart,Yellow Heart and Orange Heart vs the warrior from another dimension,(y/n)!

As you heard your name being called,you step into the middle of stadium while everyone spoke a rumour they heard about you.

Spectators 1:So that's the guy the goddesses going to fight.

Spectators 2:He looks mysterious,i wonder what's behind that white hooded jacket.

Spectators 3:I guess the rumour was true after all,he must be some kind of killer a with demonic power.

Spectators 4:The fact that he slayed 7 most dangerous monsters in Gamindustri i bet this fight gonna be cool!

You heard their conversation while you were walking as you look at the spectators,they seems to be nervous seeing your lifeless face,when you arrived in the middle of the stadium the goddesses were in front of you already in their HDD form ready to fight.