Chapter 11:Work with CPU Candidates

It's the second day of the schedule,today you're going to worked with The CPU Candidates,but this time you worked with 4 of them as a group and they were already infront of the guild.

Nepgear:Good morning,(y/n)

Rom:Good morning,Onii-chan.

Ram:Yay,Onii-chan is here!

Uni:Where have you been (y/n)? We are waiting for you here.

(y/n):Sorry i went to the curch first to pray  before starting today's avtivity.

Uni:You sure are very religious person (y/n).

(y/n):Because it helps me through tough times.

Nepgear:Well then,shall we go inside look for some quest?

Rom:Let's get inside,Onii-chan

Ram:We are team and always be together.

You and the Candidates went inside the guild to looked for some quest,so far it was only simple quest,but Uni got something else.

Uni:Hey,everyone come here for a second.

Nepgear:What is it,Uni?

Uni:I got a good quest,it's written here that we need need to investigate old ruins,because there are strong monsters terorizing people near that area.

Nepgear:Isn't that a dangerous mission?

Uni:Come on,Nepgear,we can defeat them easily when we transform together.

Rom:Don't worry,Nepgear-chan,we can do it.

Ram:Rom-chan is right,since we can transform after all.

Nepgear:(y/n),how about you ?

(y/n):I'm in.

Uni:Alright,that settles it,let's hand this quest to guild staff.

After Uni handed the quest,five of you went to the location,when you arrived the place honestly look amazing.

(y/n):This is amazing,it's unfortunate that this place is use as monater's hideout.

Nepgear:For the starter,let's look for clues or any sign of monster activity.

Uni:We better split in two group,Nepgear you with me,Rom and Ram you guys with (y/n).

Rom and Ram:Okay!

(y/n):If you two needs our help,give us a signal okay?

Nepgear:Like a laser beam up to sky as a code?