Chapter 13:Work with IF and Compa

It's Thursday and you were going to worked with IF and Compa,but this time it's not a monster hunting just patrolling together with IF and Compa ,they were awaited for you in front of your house.

(y/n):Time for work,good morning,IF,Compa,looking for me?

IF:Yeah,today we're going on a patrol.

Compa:I'm going with Iffy too.

(y/n):So where's the location?

IF:Just around Planeptune,since the recent Flame Minotaur attack.

(y/n):Let's get into it.

You,Compa and IF,went to patrol in the city of Planeptune,meanwhile at Spectral Tower,your brother,Zephyr,was having a little conversation with the CPU's "old friend".

Arfoire:"Chuckle"time is finally in our side,the return of Deity of Sin is here,shall bring this world into eternal chaos and-

Zephyr:That is not my concern,does this land has it or not?

Arfoire:Of course it has it,the only problem,is him.

Kurome:Two brother's...how nostalgic to remember my other personification.

Zephyr:Is she bother you that much?

Kurome:Yeah,she is,now she join your brother,what should we do?

Zephyr:I will give you permission to open the portal,you can do whatever you want,but don't underestimate him.

Arfoire:Is he that strong just like you?

Zephyr:Yeah,we both do.

Kurome:I'll see you later.

Back to you with IF and Compa,you three still walked around the city,it was crowded with people's activity but no danger in sight.

IF:Good to be safe again,unlike the last time.

(y/n):We just gotta make sure there won't be any civilians get involved in the attack.

Compa:That would be dangerous!

IF:Hey,(y/n):Do you have any idea where that Flame Minotaur came from?

(y/n):I can't tell you that right now because it's too complicated.

Compa:Why so complicated?

(y/n):Because it involves dark history,demonic power and disturbing truth.

IF:Now,i'm really worry hearing those from you.

(y/n):But if you interested,i can tell you that sometimes,wich you must listen it carefully.

Compa:Ughh,lectures is hard to remembered.

IF:Hey,are you guys hungry?

(y/n):Now you mention it,i forgot to have breakfast this morning since you guys pick me up earlier.

Compa:We're sorry (y/n).

(y/n):It's okay,Compa.

IF:How about i offered you morning breakfast as an apology.

(y/n):Okay,I'll pay it.

IF:Are you sure you don't want us to pay it?

(y/n):I had so many credits i don't even know how much got from the quest that i did before.