"Kota go hide in the bushes and do come out until I tell you to" said Izuku.

Kota could only shake his head yes as he hide in the bushes while Izuku was getting ready to even though he wasn't in the condition to fight but stop himself when he saw Ragdoll running away covered in her own blood and right behind her was a Nomu.

'A Nomu here too damn and probably has shock absorption too so that leave me one option left to save but don't care because I let that monster get her' Izuku thought.

Then just like that Izuku started to spin again but this time with his left leg and with out hesitation he run as fast as he could and before the Nomu had a chance to catch Ragdoll Izuku kick it in it's exposed brain cause it to screech out in pain.

"Your leg" said Ragdoll weakly.

"Ragdoll hurry let's run this our only chance and Kota hurry we have to go" said Izuku.

And just like that kota got back on his back and Ragdoll grab Izuku right shoulder in order to help her run but as the we run something was happening at the main camp earlier when Aizawa was thought to be blasted by fire but Dabi just look up and seeing Aizawa grab a piece of the building when jump to get way from the fire.

"Nice move guess you really are a pro" said Dabi.

Then Dabi got ready fire another attack but it was to late Aizawa erased his quirk.

"I don't think so" said Aizawa.

Then using his scarf Aizawa pulled in Dabi and kneed him I the face while after that pining him to the ground.

"What do you want and where are your friends" said Aizawa.

"My what" said Dabi.

"Your right arm is next" said Aizawa.

As he broke Dabi left arm.

"Be logical about it will be a pain if I have to drag you to prison" said Aizawa.

"You can take all your time Eraserhead" said Dabi.

But this only made Aizawa break his right arm now but the he heard a loud noise.

"What hell was that" said Aizawa.

But the he heard someone else.

"Mr. Aizawa" said Iida.

And right behind him was all the other people who were at end of test of courage and they had Pixie-bob on Iida back while injured.

"Tell what happened later but now stay back" said Aizawa.

But then Dabi got loose of Aizawa hold but still had the scarf around him.

'He's good I won't be able to take much more of this' Dabi thought.