54

A/N: *WARNING* I don't remember what their kagunes look like so I'm just gonna make them up again lol. If I did describe them before then I'm sorry I'm changing it. Anyway just wanted to let you know if you have an image of them in your head.

  "WHACK!!" The door slammed against its frame. His eyes desperately darted down the narrow hallway. His shoes slapped against the wood floor. His breathing was quick. His sharp gasps echoed and bounced off the peeling wallpaper. His feet swiftly pushed him down the hall. He ran past the bathroom. Past the empty master bedroom. And past the untouched guest room. His heals slammed and he slid to a desperate stop. Sharp breaths rushed past his lips in a cold fog. His hand swung and latched onto the door knob. It's chipped golden paint glistened as it twisted violently. He jerked the door towards him and sharply let go. Letting it slam against the wall. His eyes zigzagged and darted as he ran in to the absurdly large storage closet. He flung himself past towers of dusty boxes and violently turned down a narrow path. Dust shot from behind his feet as he ran. Quickly he stopped and slammed his hands on his knees. He glanced at the floor and let out deep misty gasps. He swiftly pulled his chin up and looked into the dark corner of the closest. He saw the two boys curled up, their arms wrapping themselves around each other, shivering desperately. His shoulders dropped and relaxed for a moment before he bent down and grabbed ahold of their small hands. "We need to get out of here. Quickly!" He said as he pulled them to their feet. "We need to get there before Raven."
  The three of them ran down the hallway. Past the bathroom, the master bedroom, the guest room, and past the peeling wallpaper. They quickly dashed through the neglected hallway until the stood in front of the seemingly gigantic front door. It towered above them as if it was mocking them. Jasper's hand flew and latched onto the door knob. He flung it open and pulled the boys out into the freezing dusk. "We have to get there before the sun goes down, alright." Jasper said sharply. The boys nodded. They quickly turned left and sprinted towards the humongous office building.
  They slid to a quick stop in front of the building. It looming over them, sending chills down their spines. Jasper grabbing hold of the boys and pulled them into his arms. "Hold on tight. This is the only way we can make it there in time." He arched his back sharply and his kagune violently burst out. It was an icy pale blue tail that slid down his right leg (bikaku). He quickly thrust it towards the building. It slammed again the concrete wall and latched onto it. He used his kagune to fling them up the side of the building. His blue kagune crushed the sturdy concrete as if it were made of clay. He moved with such grace even though his movements were violent. At the last jump he flung himself high and his kagune arched and shot itself towards him. He landed gracefully and quickly put the boys down on the icy rooftop. "Ok now, you see that big air vent, right over there?" He pointed at the large rectangular tube that laid in front of them. "We are going to hide in there alright. No matter what you hear, you must be silent."
  They quickly ran over to the front of the vent and Jasper yanked it open. They swiftly crawled in and he forced the vent door back on. He pulled the boys close as they laid there.... silently.