7

Devin had just picked up his mask. It had an eyepatch covering his right eye and had a cat eye on it. He had his wraps come up to his neck. It was about 1 in the morning and he was jumping from roof to roof when he saw ghoul investigator Amon attack a ghoul. The ghoul was a little boy who was about six. He jumped down in front of the little boy to protect him. "You make me sick. Trying to hurt a little boy," he said calmly. (he obviously had his mask on) "Who the hell are you," Amon said angrily. "No one important," Devin said as he took out his kagune. His kagune was red and black wings with two tentacles coming out from his lower back. "I'm not going to kill you because you're an important character but, I'm still gonna bet the shit out of you for hurting this little boy," Devin said as he shot spicks at Amon. He obviously was able to block them then he swung his quinque at Devin. "You're both ghouls... I must kill you for the good of this world," Amin said as Devin dodged his attack. "Ughhhh... have you really learned nothing from your battle with The Eyepatch," Devin said slightly annoyed. "How the hell do you know about that," Amon said attacking him again. "I have my ways," Devin said as he threw Amon against the wall. He then bashed Amon's head a against the ground. Devin was now growing tired of this so he took Amon's quinque and smashed it. "Don't try to do your fight even if it costs you your life thing right now. I'm not in the mood to kill you," he said turning to the little boy. "Do you happen to have any parents," Devin said kneeling down in front of the boy. "N-no *sniffle sniffle*," the boy said with tears in his eyes. "Ok then come with me. I'll take you somewhere safe," he said as he picked the boy up and jumped back up to the roof. "Now, what's you name," Devin asked as she ran from roof to roof. "U-um *sniffle* my n-name *sniffle sniffle* is Dagger," the boy said as he was trying not to cry in Devin's arms. "Don't worry, it's ok. Your safe now," Devin said as he opened the door to the hotel room. Tae and Raven ran over to see why Devin was holding a little boy. "Babe, who's this little cutie," Tae said looking at Dagger. "I saw investigator Amon was attacking him so I saved him," Devin said as he put Dagger down. "So what's you name sweetie," Raven said bending down to talk to Dagger. "M-my name I-is *sniffle sniffle* Dagger," he said looking down. "Devin, dose he have any parents left," Tae asked looking down at Dagger. "Sadly no...," Devin said looking down as Dagger as well. Dagger then started sobbing. "Awwww shhhh shhhh it's gonna be ok. It's gonna be ok," Raven said pulling the little boy into a hug.

A/N: I hope you guys like this chapter! Thank you guys so so much for your support! I hope you guys have a great day/night! See you guys next time! Baii!