47

It was a calm, rainy, Tuesday evening in the 4th ward. 'Calm' may be a little bit of a stretch though.
  The beautiful drops slammed against them as they ran. Puddles exploded with each step as their legs pushed them forward. With their heads down they sprinted with all their might away from the horrific beast following them.
  What followed was the kind of monster you only hear about in stories but this one was real. One hundred percent real and with an even more extreme thirst for blood than described.
  "Come on I know you know where they are! Why won't you just talk to me?! Stop running away it really hurts my feelings!" the voice called from behind them. It's voice was childish but that couldn't mask the overwhelming tone of bloodlust hidden behind its voice. It chased after them with immense joy. A bone chilling, ear splitting cackle emerged from it's throat as it got closer to them.
They'd hit a dead end. They slammed into the cool, dripping wall. Their nails clawed at the stone desperately. "Snap!" Their nails shattered and crimson blood oozed from their fingers, slowly connecting with the raindrops rolling down their hands.
"I've caught you... hehehe... you can't ignore me now... hehehe..." it giggled as it got closer and closer and closer. "W-what do you w-want?" one asked, their voice wavering. "I already told you silly, I want to know where they are. Tell me where they are." it said happily . "Who is 'they'?" another shakily asked. "Ughh do I have to explain everything? I'm looking for the 4 you were talking to earlier." it's groaned childishly.
They looked at each other and realized what he meant. "T-they are s-staying o-on 5th. T-t-the one w-with the b-lue d-door." one said, their voice shaking with fear. "Wow thanks! That's so much help! You know even though you ignored me earlier, you guys seem pretty nice! Now won't you play some more with me?" it asked sickeningly.
Not a second later their horrific screams echoed throughout the whole ward.
It, was going to be a, long night.

A/N: 8K?!?! HOLY FLUFF HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!? THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SOOOOO MUCH!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! IM IN SHOCK!! I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE TO READ THIS TRASH LOL!!