20

Tae had finely gotten into Kami University. However, the problem was that she still can't hide her kagune. Devin went to Anteiku to ask for help.
  "Ah I see... don't worry I have just the thing," Yoshimura said calmly as he got up and walked over to an old shelf with many jars of different things. His eyes scanned the shelf and then stopped at a jar labeled 13. It was made of glass tinted red and was filled to the brim with little black pills. "This has about 150 pills in here so I think it will last awhile. If you're ever running low just tell me," he said handing the jar to Devin kindly. "Thank you so much," Devin said as he started to leave.
  The squeaky door of the hotel room opened slowly to reveal Devin holding jar 13. Tae ran over to almost tackling him in a hug. "Did you figure it out?!? What's that jar," she yelled excitedly. "Yeah. He said just take one once a day in the mornings," Devin said calmly. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you," she said giving him a kiss.

A/N: I know I know don't get mad. It's a very short chapter and I'm sorry. I got homework doe. Soooooo, I'll try to make the next chapter a whole lot longer. Anyway, I hope you guys have a great day/night! I'll see you later! Baii!