36

A/N: I tried to finish this yesterday but, I failed miserably. Anyway I hope you enjoy it!
Oh and ps to all the people who commented on my last chapter you guys really motivated me. So I just wanted to say thanks!

  Touka sat next to Raven and Spider, across from Devin, Tae, and Jasper. "Why are you here?" Devin asked bluntly. "Hey where are your manners? She is our guest. You must treat her with respect. You're not a wild dog." Raven lectured. "Oh I'm sorry Mom, I was just asking about why the fuck she's here." he retorted. "I'm here because I need your help." Touka said calmly. "Why would you need our help?" Tae asked slightly shocked. "Well as you most likely know the CCG attacked Anteiku just over a month ago." She replied sadly. "Yeah, we heard about that. There were a lot of casualties." Raven said. "Yeah... uh anyway, that night Anteiku was burned to the ground. Hinami and I need your help remaking it. Could you please help us?" She asked. "Well it's not like we can say no." Jasper replied with his arms crossed. "Who is this?" Spider whispered to Raven. "This is Touka, she's a friend of ours." Raven answered. "Aww another one of my soulmate's friends. I wonder what she tasted like." Her freakishly mumbled to himself. "I wouldn't try that if I were you, she's the wanted ghoul Rabbit. You're strong but don't risk it." Raven said slightly worried. "Awwwwww is my oh sweet Raven worried about me?!? Oh I knew you would come around!!" he yelled as he gave her a huge bearhug. "Get off her you psychotic perv!!" Tae boomed as she tried desperately to pull him off her. Spider turned to her with a glare and said darkly, "don't you dare try to separate us again." "Did you just threaten me?!? How fucking dare you!! You mother fu-" Tae screamed before Raven cut her off. "Hey since when did you have two new cuts on your neck?" she asked quietly. "Oh I got bored." he replied. "You dummy..." she said quietly as she gave into the hug. "Awww I love you too!" Spider said happy. "Ewwwwww get a room!!" Jasper said walking up stairs to his room.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. I'm really tired and have school tomorrow so ughhh. Anyway, I hope you guys have a great day/ night! See you next time! Baii!