22

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't posted recently. I'm not making any promises but I'll try my best to post when I can! Thank you for understanding.

It was a cold, snowy night with a feeling of despair looming in the air. In the icy, run down hotel Devin, Jasper, Tae and Raven sat around the small wooden coffee table. They looked at each other with looks of desperation, anger, and sadness. "I'm sure we all know Kaneki was kidnaped yesterday," Tae said seriously. "Yeah. Sadly we can't put in any effort to save him," Raven said almost on the verge of tears. "You know I've noticed that this world is based off of the anime not the manga," Devin said looking down at the table. Suddenly Tae jumped up and yelled, "I can't believe we can't fucking do anything! Ugh I want to beat the shit out of Jason for hurting Raven so fucking badly! I want to chop him in half and make him eat his legs! He deserves to be treated like nothing! Like a waste of space! Like- like a- like a weakling who doesn't deserve the right to live!!" Devin shot up and wrapped his arms around her tightly. "Shhhh it'll be ok. Don't worry you know Kaneki with make sure he gets what he deserves. Right now we need to think of a plan to stay safe and not disrupt the story line. Once the story line of the second season is finished (if the third season exists then tell me because I can't find it if it does) we can act as much as we want," he said stoking her hair softly. Tae wrapped her arms around him and let out a deep sigh. "You're right. We need to start our own group to protect ourselves and everyone else," she said quietly. "You're st-st-starting a-a gro-up," a small timid voice said from the bedroom doorway. Their heads shot towards the voice to see little Dagger standing there rubbing his eyes tiredly. Raven quickly got up and walked over to him. "Don't worry just yet. You'll know when you're ready, ok." she said kneeling down in front of him with a sweet smile. "But, I want to help," he said sweetly. "Just wait a little bit longer then you might be the one who saves us in the future." Raven said giving him tight hug.

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. I want to give a huge thank you to LanaTheTherianWolf for helping me pass my stage of writers block. I loved the idea by the way! Anyway, I hope you guys have a great day/ night! See you next time! Baii!