19

Raven had just taken Dagger back to the hotel room. She then put Dagger to bed. Once he was fast asleep she sat down on the ratted, old couch against the left wall. Even though it was a hotel I looked as if it hadn't had been cleaned for months. There were spider webs scattered across the ceiling, dust bunnies everywhere, some chairs seemed so unstable it was like they were put together with old chewed up gum, the beds were squeaky and uncomfortable. Raven sat on the far right of the couch with Jasper, Tae, and Devin sitting in a line next to her. They looked at each other blankly finally realizing what was actually happening. Then Jasper let out a deep sigh. Then he spoke, "man... this is actually happening," he said with his voice filled with confusion and disbelief. "Wow it actually is," Tae said shocked. "I still can't believe this is all happening," Devin said putting his hands on his forehead. "I can. I felt how real it is and it will probably be the most pain I will ever feel in life. The slight tingle of pain right before an excruciating shock of pain that lingers for a very long time. It's absolutely horrible," Raven said looking down. Every one then turned to her. They tried to look her in the eyes and see what they could tell them. However, when they looked into her once sparking green/gold eyes they had lost their sparking. Her eyes were now dim and cold. They had never really noticed before because she still smiled and laughed to cheer them up. Tae then got up harshly. Her hair whipping back and her hands curled into tight fists. Her knuckles turning white. Her kagune stiffing as she tried not to destroy the place. Tae walked over to the wall across from the couch and punched it as hard as she possibly could. The collision made a loud boom and caused dust to start filling the air. Once the room cleared up a little a large hole was in the wall. "I'm gonna kill the sick bastard before he can even muttered a syllable," Tae boomed. Raven shot up, letting out her kagune and quickly wrapping it around Tae. Raven wrapped her arms around Tae giving her a soft hug. "Shhh I'm ok Tae. You don't need to worry so much. I'm fine now. We can't change the past but, we need be prepared for anything else. We all know the characters very well. Well except for Jasper of course. We know what needs to happen and what shouldn't. With all the power we have we must keep the story line the same or it could have a horrible side affect," Raven said slowly letting go of her best friend. "Y-you might be right but I'm still gonna beat the shit out of him someday," Tae said with a growl. "Ok just make sure not to kill him. That's someone else's job," Raven with a giggle.

Face reveal because why the fuck not:
I didn't like the first picture I put so here's a better one (in my opinion anyway)

Face reveal because why the fuck not: I didn't like the first picture I put so here's a better one (in my opinion anyway)

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter! Hey, it's a little closer on schedule! Oh and yeah that's what I look like. Yeah I know pretty weird but, whatever! Anyway, I hope you guys have a great day/night! See you later! Baii!