Chapter 20: The truth

Start from the beginning

And he left. I started walking back to the car feeling very angry. All I needed right now was Faith in my arms. I got to the car and took a shaking and crying Faith in my arms. Charlotte was looking at me as Olivia was on her lap.

I rubbed Faith's back and told Charlotte

"I suggest you go back home Charlotte."

"But-"

"Now."

I said, a bit aggressively but she knows I'm angry. She took Olivia and went to her car and left. I sat back down in the car and said,

"Papá está aquí bebé, no llores. Nadie te va a separar de mi, lo prometo Princesa." (Papa is here baby, don't cry. Nobody going to take you away from me I promise Princess.)

I rubbed her back and wiped her tears gently as she calmed down a little.

"H-he touched m-me p-Papa"

I looked at her as my eyes teared up a little.

"I'm so sorry Princess. Papa is really sorry. He will never touch you again baby."

She sniffled and laid her head on my chest. And suddenly started to cry again. I carried her and hugged her tightly. Then she told me,

"H-h-h-he said"

She took a deep breath,

"H-he wanted to h-have p-playtime."

Umm. I had no idea what was playtime so I had no choice but to ask her.

"Princess, Papa doesn't know what is playtime..."

She looked at me with tears as I wiped them away.

"He would a-a-always put h-his snake in me."

And she cried badly. I hugged her tightly trying to think about what she said. I didn't get it. Put his snake?

It was quiet between us for a while as I wondered what she meant at the same time calming her down.

And then it hit me what she meant. It was when that fucker would rape her. I hugged her extra tight, not squeezing her. She enjoyed my hugs. I can see that.

We were sitting like that in each other's silence for about 10 minutes. She calmed down and I carried her again.

I went to the place where we put the blanket and food earlier. I put her down there and sat beside her. She crawled and came over to my lap.

I smiled and held her close. I took a book out of the bag I bought. The book was called "Bambi". I started to read to her as she cuddled up to me.

After that, I got her sandwich out and gave it to her. She started to eat quietly, enjoying her surroundings. Which gave me time to think.

I felt so hurt. My mother. Did this to me. Why? What did I do to her? I know she doesn't like Faith but that doesn't mean she should do this to me. I love Faith with all my heart. I couldn't imagine life without her. I looked at her to see her munching. I smiled.

My thoughts kept going on about my mother. I felt disgusted to call her my mother but she was the one who raised me. Urgh, I don't know how to feel anymore about her. So I have decided once this case is over I'm not going to keep in contact with her. I don't want anything to do with her.

If she comes anywhere near me or my daughter she will be wishing her death wish. That sounded harsh. But she did the worst thing ever. Before that, I'm going to pay her a little visit.

I looked at Faith to see her done eating. I wiped her mouth and cleaned her up as she looked at me cutely. I gave her a besito and pulled out her colouring book and we both coloured together having little conversations.

After that, I continued reading the book as she fell asleep on my chest. I smiled and kissed her head. I packed the things up and carried her to the car. I put her in the car seat and the things in the booth.

I got in the car and started to drive. As I thought to myself. It's time to pay a little visit to my mother soon.

____________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for my grammer errors. I'll try to make it better. Im also sorry updating late.

Also guys just know i read all ur comments and i try to update as fast as possible. Im really sorry if i dissapoint yall. Sometime i have writers block. But i'll try my best

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts:

What do you think happen next?

What do you think will happen between Zander and his mother?

Was it right to push Charlotte away aftet what happen?

Do you actually think Zander has a gun😂?

Comment ur thoughts :)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys want a picture of Veronica?

Dont worry this time i didn't really leave yall at a bad cliffhanger but there is more to come ;)

Pls vote and comment. It would mean alot to me. I love reading you guys comments. Also sorry if this chapter is short💜

Love yall
See you soon

Love,
Mel💜