I pulled Zoey's jeans down and she stepped out of them.

I looked at her and noticed her nipples getting hard through her top. She wasn't wearing a bra... fuck that made her even sexier.

I kissed her briefly then moved down her body and got on my knees before her.

It'd been a while since I gave her some tongue action.

I was hungry for some chocolate tonight anyway.

I looked up at Zoey and she watched me closely.

I licked my lips as I pulled down her panties slowly.

I bit my lip in satisfaction that my wife was freshly waxed.

I'll give it to her she keeps herself well groomed... and it brings out the animal in me.

Zoey stepped out of her panties and I slipped the thing fabric in my back pocket.

I placed a leg of hers over my shoulder as I nuzzled her down below.

I took in her scent knowing it was a scent of pure arousal.

Zoey slipped her fingers into my hair as I got to work.

Slowly I toyed with my girl letting her enjoy being played with. I then worked my tongue all around her walls savoring her flavor.

I felt Zoey's fingers pulling my hair as I started to speed up.

Her thighs shook and I held my hands firmly on her ass making sure she didn't break our contact.

I licked up all of Zoey's juices as it dripped slowly from her core.

My wife's body is a wonderland.

I moved back after Zoey recovered and I licked my lips making sure I got all her essence from around my mouth.

I stood up and Zoey stood before me giving me her sexy shy stare. She bit her bottom lip and looked down.

I hooked a finger underneath her chin and had her look me in the eyes.

I kissed her letting my lips slowly linger on hers.

I moved my arms around her and swiftly picked her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck for extra security.

I walked over to the couch in my office and gently laid her down.

I hovered on top of her and pecked her lips as I pushed up her top.

I got her top off her and let her lay bare before me.

Zoey reached out and undid my pants.

I kissed her as she quickly worked to get me out of my pants.

Soon I was exposed enough for her and moving between her legs.

I thrust inside her as she wrapped her legs around me.

She moaned loudly as I went fast and kept a steady pace.

I moved my hands to her breasts as they bounced.

I ran my fingers over her nipples playing with them between two fingers.

Zoey closed her eyes and arched her back. I moved my hands and gripped the arm of the couch as I kept up my pace.

I went a little harder and faster causing Zoey more pleasure and slight pain.

There was nothing wrong with being a little rough.... I know my baby can take it and she enjoys it.