Chapter 22

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Caleb P.O.V.

Shit!

Shit!

Shit!

Was all I could think when I opened the door ready to leave Angela's hotel room but ran right into my fiancée Zoey.

This isn't good. Zoey is about to lose it on the both of us.

It's our asses!

I knew I shouldn't have come here!

"Zoey baby I can explain," I quickly said on the defense.

Zoey closed the space between us and placed her finger to my lips and told me, "shh".

I fell silent.

"Explain what?" Zoey asked.

"This... why I'm here..." I said slightly confused.

Zoey let out a little laugh and smiled.

She ran her fingers over my jaw then moved her hand down my chest.

"I don't need an explanation handsome," Zoey said.

Zoey leaned into me and did something I wasn't expecting.

She grabbed me by my shirt and kissed me... hard.

I reached out and placed my hands to her hips as she kissed me long and hard.

When she pulled away she pecked my lips a couple times and I was so confused.

"I just love kissing you," she said as she looked dead in my eyes.

"I love kissing you too..." I said almost in the form of a question still confused.

Her behavior was bazar... the calm before the storm.

"Well aren't you going to invite me in? Angela did text me to come here so I could get the truth," Zoey said calmly.

I moved back and let Zoey inside.

She walked in and I closed the door.

When I turned around I glared at Angela.

She texted Zoey to come here!

Sneaky bitch!

Zoey walked over to the kitchen area. She placed her purse down on the counter and I saw her get three glasses out.

"You two thirsty? Angela I know you are... you've been quite parched for a while now," Zoey said.

Zoey grabbed a bottle of champagne out of the mini fridge.

She popped open the bottle then poured some champagne in the three glasses.

Zoey placed the bottle down on the counter and grabbed two of the glasses.

She walked over to me first.

"Here babe. Relax. Come sit," Zoey said as she handed me the glass and took my hand.

She led me over to the couch where Angela was.

"Here Angela... is there anything else I can get you two before we have this lovely conversation?" Zoey asked as she handed Angela her glass.

I know Zoey is holding it in. She's about to lose her shit.

"Go on you two sit down and take a sip. I'll be right back to join the two of you," Zoey said.