Chapter Forty-five:

A/N: so I know the last couple of chapters are a bit short (this one as well) but as I said the last chapter I think it's better for the story, I don't want to over-tell or add way too much irrelevant details so yall won't get confused. also, I think it's helping me write out faster, instead of thinking I wrote too much the last chapter so now I don't know where to start from.

so, I know you already hate Zach's parents, and I thought I can make them even more hated. and more drama of course, why not.

enjoy!

---------------------------------

Brian's POV:

"his phone's dead" I announced at lunch.

"Maybe he's just mad at you and turned off his phone," Olivia said.

"why would he be mad at me?" I asked.

"I don't know, you're his boyfriend. Figure it out" she replied.

"oh, so you have a boyfriend now?" Matthew asked from the other side of the table.

"Why are you still here, exactly?" I rolled my eyes.

"Just making sure you and your boyfriend won't be near each other" he answered.

"well, he's not here today. You can fuck off now" I said to him.

I was still extremely pissed at his presence, but I was more pissed at my own mother.

"I tried to call him four times this morning, I thought maybe he over-slept," Fred said.

"well, Olivia, maybe after school today you could go to his house and ask his mother if Zach's ok?" I asked her.

"Maybe he's actually sick you know?" Olivia said.

"fine, I just want to make sure he's ok" I answered her.

"aww, you're such a sweet boyfriend!" Matthew chuckled.

"I would honestly punch you right now, but you're not even worth it," I said.

Fuck this guy.

---------------------------------

Olivia sighed as Fred parked his car outside of Zach's house.

"I'd do it myself you know, I just don't think his mom will like to see me right now," I told her.

"it's fine, I don't mind, I just don't like his mother much," she said.

"me neither," I told her.

Olivia hopped off the car and walked to the porch.