3. Unexpected Love

Start from the beginning

'Astagfirullah( may Allah forgive me).' She shook her head before going any further.

'But he is my husband.' She reasoned her other part of brain.

She looked at him again.

'What the hell is so important in his freaking phone.' She thought angrily and slammed the spoon on the now empty plate, catching Hammad's attention.

"Ah....Uh....um... I'm done." She stuttered and stood up hurriedly, sensing Hammad's eyes on her.

"Okay, put the remaining food inside the fridge and come in the living room. I need to talk to you." He said and walked away limping, reminding her the day that unfortunate incident occurred.

'What did he wanna talk about?' She thought confusingly while cleaning the dishes.

Few minutes later she was sitting in front of him in the living room.

"Zara, I just wanted to let you know that live your life as you have been living before that incident, before the nikah. Just be careful of your safety." He said and looked at her.

She nodded.

"Let everything calm down for a year or so. I promise you, I will free you and you can choose a perfect life partner for yourself. Until then, you are my responsibility." He continued and Zara's world turned upside-down.

'What the hell he thinks of himself?' She thought and stood up with a jerk furiously.

"What the hell are you saying?" She hissed between her teeth.

"I know what I'm saying and you don't have to force anything on yourself out of pity." His way to calm reply send her over the peak of ferocity.

But before she could do anything he walked away towards his room.

"Mr. Hammad Ali, I'm not going to let you do as you said." She shouted whilst standing in front of his door and came to her room not before closing her door with a loud bang.

____________________

Hammad wanted to somehow stop this nikha but he could not do anything and he was tied with a girl whom he always considered a kid.

He wanted to kill someone.

The way Zara was silent and sad the whole time after Nikah had made it clear to him that she wasn't happy with this nikah either.

After everyone was gone he thought to make his intentions clear to her and bring out her from the misery but the way she reacted was unexpected.

But he thought she was pitying him that's why she was angry.

He didn't want to see pity for him in anyone's eye, so he stood up and went to his room.

He wanted to cry at his cruel fate.

"Mr. Hammad Ali, I'm not going to let you do as you said."He heard her shouting.

'This girl is never gonna act wisely.' He thought and clutched his hair in frustration.

_____________

It's been five days of their nikah. Hammad was glad that Zara didn't said or did anything stupid these past days. She used to go to her college early morning and returned in the evening.

He was busy working in his home office. After the accident he was working from home because the doctor had strictly ordered him to not use his injured leg much and to avoid walking unnecessarily, he thought to do his work from home.

He was engrossed in his file when he heard a knock and before he could say anything the door opened wide and Zara entered with a trolley.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her strictly.

"You need to have your breakfast properly so that you can take your medicines." She said and started taking out dishes on his work table, keeping aside his files and laptop.

"What the hell Zara? Where is Ahsan?" He angrily asked about his cook.

"I sent him to his home." She calmly informed him whilst pouring orange juice in his glass.

"And why so?" Hammad was annoyed.

"Have your breakfast." She said and sat in front of him with her own plate.

He didn't want to argue with her anymore so he dug in his breakfast.

They were done with breakfast and finally she was gone.

Hammad sighed in relief and again engrossed himself in his work.

"Your medicine." Few minutes later, she again barged inside, this time without any knock.

"I will take it after I'm done with my work." He said whilst trying his best to keep his calm.

He never liked disturbance in his work and Zara was one hell of a disturbing ailments.

"You are taking it now. I've met with your doctor and he strictly said that you have to take these medicines on time, not according to your mood." She said and extended her hand with medicine towards him.

"You met my doctor? Why?" Hammad couldn't believe his ears.

"Yes."She answered with a confidence ignoring his second question.

" Why didn't you go to your college?" He asked her after taking his medicines.

" I've taken leave for a few days." She answered him whilst closing his medicine box.

" Why?" He asked her confusingly, as to why she was on leave when she doesn't need one.

"I had to rein one social animal, called husband." She mumbled under her breath.

"What?" Hammad couldn't understand her.

Ah... Ummm... I'm just tired these days. You know post wedding affect." She answered him, batting her eyelashes innocently and sprang out of his office before he could ask her anymore questions.

" Post wedding effect? I have never heard about it." Hammad shrugged his shoulder before focusing his gaze on his laptop screen.

_______________

Zara had promised herself that she will make her place in Hammad's heart.

She wanted to help him with his leg, so she met his doctor and she was happy to hear that there was ten to thirteen percent chances of him walking again, perfectly.

She promised herself to make him believe that what she feel about him wasn't any pity, it was something else. Something she would always hold upon. Something which suddenly gave her strength and confidence to face Hammad, of whom she was intimidated and scared before.

Assalam o Alaiykum and hello my lovelies

How r u all?

How's the chapter?

Please do VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and FOLLOW me as well

Next update will be today, Insha-Allah

Till then stay happy, safe and sound

❤️❤️❤️