27

Dear Diary,

Today was a lot more hectic that I thought.

I woke up on my day off from work, and went in anyway. Its a good thing that I did, too.

I walked in to a mad house, and one of my coworkers was hung over and high. She claimed not to be as the manager asked her to leave. She refused.

I was there the whole time, ringing people up and helping clean up the store as much as possible with all the chaos that is going on.

I have been rather upset as of late.. But I have been extremely fortunate.

The fortune is how I was able to manage well under pressure with food poisoning at work today.

Being upset is from a completely unrelated topic..

My family on my father's side are extremely stubborn people.

That's all I can really say about them right now that isn't using fowel language.

Their mother, my grandmother, passed away and instead of fulfilling her wish completely, they are doing the opposite.

This woman wanted to have her ashes spread in a very specific place, and always specifically that she DID NOT www ant to be buried with her husband.

They threw half of her ashes, but are burying the other half right beside him on his grave plot.

I have been extremely upset about this for a while.. Bottle I ng it all up is no good for me.

Finally... I miss someone dear to me being here for me every day as they used to be...

Until next time, diary..