8

Dear Diary,

Today I am excited. I get to see my nephew for the first time in a long while. He is going to be getting his highschool diploma tomorrow!

I will get to go to a new place and try to relax. I might even go to the mall and splurge on something for myself. It has been a long time since I have gotten anything for myself.

I have been thinking long and hard for the past couple of weeks what I might want to do instead of take the route I started.

I have been wanting for a while to start a channel on YouTube. I know that a lot of people are doing it and trying to get famous, but that's not why. I just want a hobbie that fills a lot of time.

I have also been thinking career-wise for myself. How my future could unfold...

Originally I wanted to be a teacher. I love kids and I always enjoyed teaching them things.

This lead me to decide that I want to try and become a published author of children's books. I have so many ideas in my head all the time, so why not share them?

I can still teach kids... But this way I can teach MANY more kids... Especially if I make it big.

I think my end goal is going to be Dr. Sues's level of fame with kids. But as of right now I just want to do something I love. I love writing. I love drawing and painting. Those are all components of a good children's book.

I think my first book will be about how you have to be happy with yourself and love yourself.

I wish someone had taught me that at a young age. But I can use my life experiences, tweek them a bit, and come up with something meaningful.

I could expand my genre also. After I successfully publish my first few books... I think I could change up. I also love scary things, makeup, and all kinds of different things that I would love to get all on paper.

I think this will be good... I will be able to work on myself...

I'm starting to build my confidence by making this decision.

(If you think its a good idea, like or comment on this entry)