19

Dear Diary,

Life is full of choices. I'm trying to make the choice to make the best out of a bad situation.

I have been thriving at this... I lost a ton of water weight.. But I don't look any different.

I have been writing again.

I did all of my laundry and put it all away... Its been a long time since I've seen some of the clothes I washed.

I did all of this because I want to feel good about myself.

I value myself now... I feel like I'm a prize. Like I can smile...

But it does still hurt me... And I'll find myself staring at the grass... Feeling like I belong there... Underneath of it...

I have been catching myself a lot lately...

Every time I drive alone, I get a blank empty stare... And I catch myself thinking how easy it would be to just run off the road into the ditch, or into a tree, or an oncoming semi truck... And I catch my car veering off in the direction of the hazard...

I have almost been in 3 accidents this week...

There's only one thing that seems to snap me out of it... Something from a while back actually.

A song pops into my head. It is just 1 part of it... The main part of it... And it just repeats itself in my head as I drive until I get to my destination safely.

The sing is exceedingly simple. In fact, it only has 2 words in it. 

"Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango Daikasoku"