20

Dear Diary,

I finished the rough draft of my first little book this morning. I think I'll publish it through amazon when its actually ready.  It was supposed to be a short sweet children's book, but it kind of turned into a chapter book for about 5th grade age students I think? I'll probably have it done before the month is over though.

I'm excited that I'll be able to reach people this way... Trurating... And I have the perfect person to give the first copy of my book too. Especially since Amazon offer paperback book printing options. I'll order one two or three of the book myself, probably give one to my nephew. I'll give one to one of my friends also. And I'll keep one for myself. It will be funny, because I can get a signed copy of it to these people. I feel so important right now...

You know, I've always really liked to right. That was the whole reason that I had even downloaded the Wattpad app on my phone. It was one of my favorite ways to express myself when I was in high school... And now it has become way to express myself as a young adult. I kind of neglected it for a while, because I had other things on my mind all the time. But now I can work on myself. I can work on what I really love doing. And, I can illustrate some children's books as well.

I will eventually be able to write children's books, I'll have to simplify my ideas, and my words, to be able to create something unique. I don't know if they'll rhyme, and I don't know if they'll have Swanky characters like the famous dr. Seuss has, but I know that they will be unique. Just like this book is unique.

I believe that everything will be how it's meant to be. I believe that I will be successful in this endeavor. I believe in myself.