13

Dear Diary,

I had the most strange dream last night...

I had a dream that I had a nosering. Not just any nosering, a septum ring with a bead...

This is only weird because I wouldnt get one.

As the dream progressed, it showed that I had never met my friends, because I was never held back.

I had my hair dyed a deep royal purple, with a black peekaboo.

And I had a tattoo.. It was on my upper back... I put it up above in the images, because it was something I have seen before but I really don't remember where.

In my dream I tried to change from being that girl, to being better. The final thing to come out, was that piercing.

You can dye hair and you can cover up a tattoo, but a piercing that invasive? You should get advice on how to heal the wound naturally without it getting infected and bubbling... Maybe even go to a doctor and see if they could fill it.

But I was stupid. I pulled the metal apart and twisted it. As I did, it snapped in half and I couldn't get part of it out.

So my mom drove me to a nearby hospital. They removed it and put a clear plastic plug in the piercing hole, and said that they would never be able to fix it.

When it broke, it ripped. They needed it to heal back to how it was before I ripped it.

Then I woke up. And now I think I need to be less impulsive.

But I do want that as a tattoo. It was really nice in my dream. But I might get it elsewhere on my body. Not my back.

I had a plan of what I wanted for my first tattoo, but its time for a change.