5

Dear diary,

This is my ode to Shane...

Purple is the loneliest color right now... Not blue... Purple...

Purple was always his choice for me to wear... He even got me dark purple lipstick...

The queen of broken hearts... That's who I am... Broken cat ears...

The password I changed it to... His last name... The day we got together... And his birthday...

My birthday... It was tragic before... Until he came along... He made me feel special ial and wanted... And loved...

This year... My new years resolution was to be happy with him... To laugh more with him...

My dreams... Grow together... Get married.. Have children... Maybe even get a horse... He loves horses...

I wanted to build a house with him and cuddle with him in our bed on cold winter nights... I wanted to sit on the porch side by side in the morning sun with him as well...

The stars... I'll never see the same beauty in them again... I used to look up at the sky on a clear night when I was missing him most... And I would feel better because I knew he could see the same sky...

I cried so hard today over him... He was worth every single tear. He is worth it. And even though it didn't end well between us this time round... 

I would do it all again...