4

Dear Diary,

A broken heart hurts worse than anything in the world...

After so long... Why... Why did my happiness have to end...

It was fun to make mistakes with you and to go of off. It was so nice to talk to you and always learn something new about you...

I'll miss all of the good times...

I miss you already... I'll miss you forevermore...

They told me not to wait for you, but we both know that I'm loyal to a fault.. I'll wait till the day I die.

I'll never fulfill my life's goals and my dreams will never come true...

Don't say they won't... All of them involved you... And now that I've had you and lost you twice... I regret not telling you I love you enough...

I regret not laughing with you as often as I should have... And for being so negative I am sorry...

I wouldn't take it all back though... There was good... In both of us there was good... We were great...

You could even say that we were the best. I love you more than you could ever comprehend dear friend...

Right now my eyes feel like they could fall out of my head... My heart could stop... My stomach is flipped... My mind is scrambled hoping this was all a bad dream...

But what we had was a dream... The first 3 years are the roughest... After that its supposed to be a piece of cake... It could have been vanilla...

If wishes could come true... I'd use my with on you... For you to be eternally happy... Because of every person on the planet you deserve it most.

Please... Keep your promise... Let's stay friends...