Caleb pulled back a bit and I just moved my hands down his chest. I moved my hands up under his shirt running my hands over his toned body.

"Zoey we need to talk," he said.

"Can't we talk later," I said as I started kissing on his neck.

I started sucking on his soft spot turning him on.

Caleb and I weren't the kind of couple to give each other hickeys. I mean come on my man is in his forties and runs a business. I don't think he wants to be sporting a bruise on his neck at his job.

But teasing him a bit wouldn't hurt anything.

I felt Caleb run his hands underneath my shirt and up my back near my bra clasp.

"Baby... I really gotta tell you something," he said half into it and half serious.

I ran my hand up the back of his neck and into his hair. I wanted him to focus. We could talk later.

"Later... I want you to make love to me now," I whispered.

I rocked my hips against his. Grinding on him a bit.

I pulled back and started to unbutton my plaid shirt.

I got the buttons unbuttoned far enough to expose my bra a bit until Caleb ruined the moment blurting something out that I didn't expect to hear.

"Angela kissed me," Caleb blurted out.

Hearing those words were like a cold shower.

He just said he kissed another woman.

Was he serious!

"What do you mean she kissed you?" I asked as I moved off his lap.

"Zoey," he said as he grabbed my hands pulling me back onto his lap.

"NO! Talk! You wanted to talk so speak!" I said as I pushed his hands away and stood in front of him.

I had my hands on my hips already not in the mood for this.

"It was the day you called after getting to the Hamptons... when I was fixing the pipe in the bathroom at the club. Well once I got off the phone with you and went back to my office Angela came on to me. She grabbed my crotch and kissed me. It didn't end there... she also took off her panties and tried to get me to have sex with her," Caleb admitted.

My heart dropped hearing this.

No!

No!

No!

I thought we'd overcome all this!

I thought he had changed!

I thought we'd grown as people and as a couple!

I couldn't hold back I was angry as hell.

I slapped Caleb as hard as I could in anger.

"Zoey! Fuck! What the hell!" he shouted as he grabbed his cheek.

"She kissed you and grabbed your crotch! And what you didn't want it! Yeah fucking right!" I said angrily.

"NO! I didn't fucking want it!" Caleb argued.

"Are you sure? Because a woman doesn't just go around grabbing men's crotches and kissing them unless they are giving off some kind of signal that they want it!" I shouted.

"That's not true! You saying that is like me saying every woman in a short skirt is asking to get her ass slapped because it's giving off a signal that she wants male attention," Caleb argued.