"Caleb no... please... I need this job!" Angela begged.

"You should have thought about that before you did what you just did," I said.

"Caleb I'm sorry! I promise I'll stay in my place! You can't fire me! I have a child to provide for!" Angela panicked.

"It seems to me you weren't thinking about any of that just now when you dropped your panties and got on my desk," I said.

Angela quickly picked up her panties off the ground and slipped them back on.

"Caleb please-"

"Angela I'm sorry but I just can't continue to have you work here after what you just did. I'll pay you for this week but that's it. I'll even give you a good recommendation if you put me down as a reference. I'm not trying to have you out there unable to provide for your daughter but I do have a business to run. I wish you the best of luck finding another job," I said.

"Caleb please don't do this. Please," Angela pleaded one last time.

I walked over to my door and opened it.

"Angela please leave," I said showing her out.

Angela looked pissed but she could only be mad at herself. She did this not me.

Angela left my office and I shut the door behind her.

I ran my hand through my hair frustrated with what just happened.

Shit!

Now I have to figure out how to tell Zoey about this when she gets back. I know she's going to be livid but I know I can't keep this from her even though I didn't do anything wrong.

It would be easier to just forget about this and keep it between Angela and I. But I knew the sooner I tell Zoey the better. I'd learned my lesson about keeping secrets from her.

Zoey P.O.V.

It was my first full day in the Hamptons. I was so excited to start wedding dress shopping.

After getting into town yesterday we all took it easy and stayed at the rental property.

Now we were up bright and early ready for the day.

Our first stop was to get breakfast.

I was starving.

Mrs. Atwood had made us reservations at this nice little restaurant that she said served the best breakfast.

We had all put in our breakfast orders and sipped on some mimosas while we waited.

"So Zoey do you know what kind of wedding dresses you want to look at today?" Leslie asked.

"I don't know... I'm willing to try anything. I want something classy but modern I think," I said.

"Zoey take a look at this dear. What do you think about a mermaid style wedding dress?" Mrs. Atwood asked me.

I looked at the photos she had on her phone.

These dresses were so beautiful. I almost felt like I wouldn't be able to do them justice.

"They're gorgeous. Cheyenne look," I said as I handed the phone to Cheyenne.

"Girl you would look bomb in these. Caleb will die," Cheyenne said.

I handed Mrs. Atwood her phone back as our food arrived.

"Have you picked out a honeymoon destination?" Katie asked.