47: trust

Next day,

Mukta was getting ready for college while Arjun already left for the office. A maid came to inform her about the guest who wanted to meet her.

She was surprised that who wanted to meet her early in the morning. Rohan and nitya knew that she had classes so they couldn't be this time.

She came to see the person and she was shocked and infuriated to see Rajveer and Riya.

"You... how dare you to come here dear brother.... "

Rajveer was shocked to see her temper,
"Mukta... i just want to meet you... i have to save you..."

Mukta laughed sarcastically,
" you will save me.... let me grasp this..."

Riya pleaded,
"Mukta Please listen to us..."

Mukta stared them hard,
" you listen... you both just get lost... Rajveer i am not scared of you anymore..."

Rajveer was speechless to see her fierce avtaar,
" Mukta...."

Mukta gave him a hard look,
" don't call my name by your filthy mouth... "

Riya tried to say,
" Mukta Arjun is not good for you... he kidnapped me..."

Mukta looked her for some moments,
" Arjun kidnapped you? Are you out of your mind.... or is this your new new scheme to snatch my husband..."

Rajveer bursted,
" enough Mukta... she is telling truth... you are not safe with him... we cannot let you live with that psychopath..."

Mukta slapped him hard, he was left shocked,
"How dare you to call him by names, you are talking about my husband... he is not like you.... who killed my mother, he is not like your mother who killed people for her gain.... we are not like you.... if you forgot... it was you who wanted to kill me.... Arjun saved me... so just shut your mouth and get lost from here..."

Rajveer didn't move for a inch from his place, he was too shocked to understand her words. His fear became true, she started to hate him so much. She got to know about her mother... she knew that he was the killer.... he wanted to say her that he didn't kill her mother intentionally... it was the accident but he couldn't say that words. He filled with so much guilt. He wanted to make everything right but he didn't know that bleeding hearts cannot be healed easily....

He was the one who killed his every relationship by his hands. He didn't have the right to seek happiness....

Riya looked them with horror,
" bro... just tell her that we want her wellbeing...."

Mukta turned to her and pulled her arm and threw her out. Rajveer walked out like lost person....

Mukta closed the door on their face and ran towards her room. She fell on the bed and started to cry. She was feeling anger, pain and anxiety once again. She wanted to confront Rajveer from the moment since she got the information. She wanted to release her anger on him , but after seeing him, she was feeling suffocated. She wanted to hide anywhere.

Suddenly she felt the warmth of two arms around her, she instantly felt relief. She looked to his eyes, Arjun was embracing her. She securely slipped in his arms and hide her face in his shoulder.

Arjun tightened his hold on her, he was in his office when maid called him and informed him about Mukta. He left all his work and without wasting any second, he came to her. He looked her shattered and crying. He felt so much anger in his heart. He didn't know anything about what happened but he wanted to burn all the things responsible for her state.

He softly kissed her forehead and asked in concerned tone,
" princess... what is all this... tell me who make you cry?"

Mukta looked in his eyes,
" Arjun... Promise me... you will always protect me..."

Arjun picked her up in his arms,
"You are my life Mukta... i will not promise you anything ... promise is meant to be break always... i will just hide you in my heart...."

Mukta hiccuped on his words,
"Arjun.... Rajveer came here.... he said that you kidnapped her sister...."

Arjun cupped her face,
"And do you believe that?"

Mukta hugged him,
"Not even a word.... you can be savior not kidnapper... what if you did that.... i will not leave you for those selfish people..."

Arjun smiled to see her trust in him,
" princess ... i will not let you leave me... no... never..."

He kissed her softly on her lips which turned in passionate deep filled with desire. They forgot everything around them. There was no worry about the world.

Arjun removed all the obstacles between them and took her again in their dreemland. This time he was not afraid of losing her...

*************

Rajveer came into his senses after the shock, Riya took him in his hotel room.
She was worried about the turn of events.

How she wished that it might not be Arjun but every proofs, everything made him culprit.

They couldn't let Mukta leave their with him. He was so obsessed with her. He could do anything with her.

Rajveer was feeling helpless. Mukta hated him so much but he had to save her. Arjun was dangerous person for his sister. Mukta could not be happy with him ever.

***********