7: pain

That night Mukta couldn't sleep for a second. Whenever she tried to sleep, Raj betrayal came infront of her and second problem was the new and stranger surrounding. She wasn't used to mingle with new people and outsiders. Now destiny made her dependent on the mercy of a stranger.

She couldn't understand that the person who came as her brother's enemy turned into her saviour. How good it might be if her brother could have little care for her. She didn't know what her father did. She didn't know what the truth of Rajveer's mother. She didn't know if her mother was on fault. She just knew that Raj was her brother and only relation after her father demise.

She was crying silently so that none could hear her sobs like always but in the next room Arjun was aware of her traumatised soul. He didn't try to pacify her because he wanted to make her strong. He didn't want to give her his shoulder for cry but he wanted to made her stand on her own feet.

***************

Rashmi was worried after Raj nightmare so she hugged him and made him sleep in her arms. She was confused over his state. She felt that Rajveer was not the same Raj whom she knew. He was very happy and cool person but this Raj was hiding things from her and lost his cool on small things.

She prayed for her family happiness. Raj and Arjun was her whole family. If Her mother was her inspiration than Arjun was her strength. Raj was her centre of life. She wanted to cherish every moment with him. Riya was Raj responsibility after his mother death and he loved her very much. It was Raj idea to get her married with Arjun. And like every loving brother, Arjun became agreed with that. Rashmi was very happy for that.

With these thought she lost in dreamland.

*************
Next morning,

Arjun knocked Mukta's bedroom door. She didn't sleep since night so in next moment she opened the door. Arjun looked into her red puffy eyes.

"What happened, why didn't you sleep... are you crying..." he asked in concern tone.

Mukta tried to hide her misery,
" no... i am fine... it was just new place for me so that i couldn't sleep.."

Arjun looked her with serious look,
" ok... now i am going but will come soon to meet you... until then you can apply in some colleges... and keep this money and cards for some shopping for your needs..."

Mukta was hesitant,
" i don't need the money... i have enough things...and i will study at home like always..."

Arjun scolded her,
" Don't think too much... do as i say..."

Mukta became scared on his bitter tone.
She nodded and look down.

Arjun held her chin from his index finger.
"Look into my eyes and answer... never look down..."

Mukta looked anxiously into his black eyes. It was the spell bound moment for them.

Their trance broke with Rama voice.

********

Sorry guys for short update

I will give a long one next time...

Until god bless you