43: kidnapper

Rajveer POV

Mr. gupta didn't open his mouth even after the torture, i gave him to police for the crime he did. I wanted to kill him for what he did but i couldn't because i didn't want to do something which hurts my family again.

Mr. Gupta was kidnapper but it wasn't helpful because he was doing that only for the man behind mask. I was trying to solve the puzzle. Mr gupta was very loyal person for my father or should i say Mukta's father. He helped Mukta with Arjun....

Wait a minute he helped Mukta with Arjun. Gupta words started to echoed in my ears...
"i kidnapped your slut sister. She tried to make our princess Mukta life hell. She should leave without meeting with mr. Verma but she did opposite."

I held my head in hands,

"Oh my God... this means it was Arjun behind that.... Arjun kidnapped my sister just because Mukta left him... "

I went to Riya room immediately and asked her,
"Riyu... did you meet Arjun when you left home...."

Riya looked him in confusion,
"Yeah....but why are you asking this now?"

Rajveer sighed,
"Tell me word by word... did you really fake your accident.... like that old man gupta said..."

Riya got pale on his words,
"No bro... i didn't fake my accident... i didn't even want to call Arjun but it was only him who know about Andrew... he came and found about my pregnancy..."

Rajveer felt a rage in his mind,
"Why didn't you call me? Why did you hide this from me? "

Riya started to sob,
"I didn't want to tell anyone... i just wanted to meet Andrew only..."

Rajveer clinched his fists on Andrew name,
"What happened after that?"

Riya looked towards her son and told him,

Flashback

Arjun helped her when he got to know about her pregnancy. He promised her that he will help her to go to Andrew because he also didn't know about his whereabouts since he divorced Riya. Riya didn't want to return to Rajveer and nor she could go America because during the accident she lost her luggage with money and passport.

Arjun arranged an apartment for her until she could arrange her passport. She was happy that Arjun forgiven her.

Next day when Arjun came to meet her, she saw him devastated and vulnerable. She became sad to see him like that. He told her about his fight with Mukta due to her.

She tried to console him when suddenly Mukta reached there.

Mukta was astonished to see them so close. This fueled her rage.
"Oh i am so sorry... wrong timing...."

She turned to go while Arjun was surprised to see her at that place,
"Mukta... what are you doing here... how do you know about this place...."

Mukta turned to him furiously,
"I thought that maybe i was overreacting and made you furious so i came here to apologize and take you back to home... driver told me about this place but now i think that you don't need me...."

Arjun held her hand and stopped her,
"Mukta Please don't think otherwise... she need my help... she is pregnant..."

Riya also tried to defend him,
" Mukta seriously you are thinking wrong...."

Mukta shoots the dagger to her,
"Why you need my husband's help when you can go to your dear brother. He didn't help you this time...."

Riya looked her helplessly,
"I don't want to go to him in this state..."

Mukta mocked her,
"Yeah right... you don't want to go there anymore because now you wanted to snatch other people from me... congratulations Riya... tell your brother also that you people are successful in destroying me. Your brother killed my mother and you snatched my husband by faking this accident..."

She ran from there after the confrontation while Arjun was shocked on this new information. He looked towards Riya. She was so ashamed to look to him.

Arjun became furious on her,
"Is Mukta saying truth? Did Rajveer kill her mother..."

She couldn't speak but nodded. Arjun gave humourless chuckle.
"I am giving you only 24 hours.. you can vanish from our lives completely else i will do something very serious... i don't want any trouble for my wife... it will be better if you go..."

Riya looked to him with pleading eyes,
"Arjun... i didn't fake my accident..."

Arjun turned to her,
"Right now i want only Mukta happiness... i can't lose her due to you... so i am not interested if you fake it or not.... just go Riya.... i will talk to Andrew and my work will be done."

He left and she couldn't control herself. She didn't know where to go so she waited for Arjun. She hoped that he will come back after everything became normal between him and Mukta.

But he didn't come, instead of that, his driver came and dropped her to airport with her new passport.

She couldn't think straight and she didn't have any other option so she decided to return to home to Rajveer.

She booked the taxi and waited. After 15 minute a taxi came and she was ready to go back. But suddenly a hand came near to her face with cloth and she lost her senses.

When she wake up, she found herself tied in chains. She was 3 months pregnant and kidnapped by unknown man.

Days passed and turned into months, she was treated generously until her baby born but after that they started to starve her and tortured mentally.

Only shanti amma was there for her. They even snatched her son from her. She was tortured but didn't know what was the reason...

Flashback end

Rajveer was shocked that Mukta knew that he killed her mother.

**************

Mukta POV

I reached to Arjun's home. I was feeling happy with unknown reasons. Arjun came out from his room. He looked me and then looked to my luggage.

"What are you doing here ms. Mukta Singh with your luggage?"

I looked him if he was seriously saying this,
"Mr. Verma.... as you want, i came back to you... i am ready to take another chance..."

He stared me for some moments,
" so strange that you never wanted to be my wife but now you are ready to be my slave..."

I was shocked to hear him,
" no... i am not here to be your slave but.."

He caught my words in between,
" but what.... i told you that after our divorce i will marry to my love and you are now free... but you had to pay my debts..."

I gulped on his words,
" i came here to live with you..."

Arjun smirked on ,
" oh wow .... you want to work 24 hours in my home.... welcome baby...."

I frowned on his devilish smile,
" he really wanted to make me slave... if i did wrong to leave Ani home?."

My mind mocked me....

*****************

Ok so again late update but i am trying hard due to my schedule right now

Please showering your love and praises like this ...

Thank you
Love you...

Vote comment and read