8: trap

Raj woke up due to his phone ring. Riya was calling. He picked the call and asked in sleepy voice,
" hey riyu what happened... is everything ok?"

Riya laughed lightly on his concerned voice.
" yeah bro... it absolutely alright but you tell me... what happens to u... bhabhi called me... she is worried...."

Raj became uncomfortable on her words,
" riyu... the girl committed suicide..."

Riya sighed for once and asked,
" so... everything finished... now you are free..."

Raj: " riyu... i didn't want that.."

Riya: " its not your fault.... it was her destiny..."

Raj: " i think you are right... but..."

Riya: " but what... listen bro... if you will be like this then bhabhi or Arjun will know about everything..."

Raj: " Arjun knew already..."

Riya became panic to hear that...
" what do you mean... did he know more than what we told him?"

Raj sighed,
" i think yes... after he went there... he is doing strange behaviour...."

Riya: " what will happen if he break our engagement..."

Raj smiled devilishly,
" he can't.... its not in his hands now.... i made him compelled to marry you at any cost..."

Flashback,

Rajveer knew Arjun and Rashmi very well, both the siblings were believed in social values, so before telling everything to Arjun about his revenge story he made himself secure on his place.

He knew Arjun could spoil his plan at any stage so he slyly made his mother in law agreed to sign the contract as he had 60 percent shares of their company with Rashmi.

According to that contract, Arjun could work on his position in the company, only if Arjun agreed to marry with Rajveer's sister. If he didn't do that then Rajveer could take down his 60 percent shares from Arjun company. His mother in law who was the chairperson of the company naively signed the document as she had immense faith in Raj. Afterall he was her son in law.

Flashback end

He told Riya about his game plan. She was amused to know that,
" you are great bro... always 2 step ahead from your opponent..."

Raj : " i didn't want to do that Riyu but the world made me like this... after what our father did with mom... i vowed to never fallen in love..."

Riya was surprised to hear that,
" then what about Rashmi bhabhi? Don't you love her..."

Raj: "she will be important person for me until she will be my side... i don't know if i love her but she has everything which i wanted... i got her and you will be Arjun's wife, after that we will be most sought people in business..."

Riya was speechless to hear his long planning.

************
Arjun came straight into his room. He didn't want face anyone and the countless questions.

He went to became ready for the office before that he had to do a important work. He already had his breakfast with Mukta.

" Mukta... why are you so naive.... you shouldn't be so innocent... or you shouldn't be Raj's sister..."

He remembered the moment he spent with her and smiled but in next moment he abruptly jerked that and scolded himself,
" no... Arjun verma... you are committed to a girl who is waiting for you... You shouldn't think about a young college girl. Riya is perfect for you in every aspects. She is beautiful, talented and focused... but..."