34: bossy

Mukta reached to Arjun's home after her classes directly. He was not at home. She took the tour of home quickly and left amazed to see the interior of the house. A maid was confused to see her bossy antics if she was the owner but as much she heard that day her boss mr. Verma hired as a maid like her. She was jealous of Mukta's beauty already and her elegance was not like a poor servant. She was smitten by Arjun charm and his flamboyant nature but he didn't give her even a look.

She stopped to Mukta with clinching fist,
"Miss... our boss doesn't like if anyone invade his privacy... please do your work..."

Mukta fumed by her words, she gave her a sarcastic smile,
"You know him very well... but I can't do my work until he come because it will be only him who will tell me... so till then you just keep quiet and bring me some coffee..."

The maid was shocked on her sharp tongue,
"Hey.... how dare you to order me like this.... I will tell to mr. Verma.... "

Mukta who was already furious on him now burned,
"Hey you... if you will not keep quiet in next minute then I will kick you out... "

"Oh... feisty girl started to giving orders to my staff already...." she startled by Arjun voice behind her.

He was listening their argument from last 10 minutes amusingly.

"Sir... she is poking unnecessarily since she came and when I asked her to stop..." the maid tried to complain but Arjun one hard look shut her mouth,

"She can do whatever she wants... and you are fired... " he said in authoritative manner.

"But sir.... " she tried to defend but left the room when she saw his bloodshot eyes but not before giving to Mukta and dead glare.

Arjun walked towards her and said,
"So... princess now I have to fired my maid due to you... so from now on, you will be the caretaker of this home until your graduation degree will not be finish. After that... you have to come back to my home in India with me..."

Mukta looked him with murderous eyes,
"It will just 6 months... after that I will go to far away from you... I will not be a maid forever. "

Arjun smiled on her,
"We will see princess... after 6 months... you will crave for me... not as a maid but as my wife..."

Mukta left flush on his boldness, her face turned red,
"Oh shut up... just tell me what do you want now?"

Arjun smirked on her question,
"I want to ravish you...."

Mukta clinched her fist on his flirtation,
"I am just asking about the work... what will be my work?"

Arjun looked her for a minute with deep glances,
"Make me happy....."

Mukta was astonished on his sudden remark, she walked to the door in anger,

Arjun next work stopped her in tracks,
"Make me happy by making my food, arranging my room and for other work I will arrange a other maid."

Mukta stomped out and heard his laughter on her antics.

*************

Rajveer was waiting for Andrew call. He returned from America to home. He was sure that Andrew will search Riya. He himself was trying to find her.

He got the information about the hospital where she was admitted. He was about to go when Rashmi came inside his room after a long time,

"Where were you since last week?" She asked him

"I had some important work to do..."

"May I know what was that?" She asked in calm tone.

"Why... what happened suddenly..." he was confused on her change in behavior.

"Raj... I am tired now... I can't pretend anymore.... if you want to live with me then live like a normal couple otherwise divorced me..."

Raj was stunned on her outburst,
"Rashmi... it was you who decided to live together.... it was you who decided to live like strangers.... now it is you who decided to come to me... where I am ? Rashmi where I am?"

"So you don't want to live with me?" She asked with full of tears in her eyes.

"I didn't say that... but right now I just want to reunite with my family... if you are ready to help me and accept them then I will be happily with you..."

Rashmi looked him and sighed,
"Mukta is in America.... and I don't know about Riya..."

Raj looked her and replied,
"I know it... "

Rashmi replied in weak tone,
"Riya was with Arjun... pramila maa told me... she met with accident when Arjun helped her, that's why Mukta left him."

Raj was confused,
"Why Mukta left due to her, Arjun was not involved with Riya.... I can't buy this theory... may be Arjun can tell me about Riya..."

Rashmi replied,
"But he is in America right now with Mukta... first you try to find Riya..."

***************
Mukta was busy in making dinner when cellphone buzzed. She quickly cleaned her hands and picked the call in happy mood,
"Ani... where are you? You know how much I tried to contact you?"

Ani:"baby girl... I am back now... but why aren't you at home?"

Mukta pouted on his question,
"You know my husband jerk. I am at his home... making his dinner... but now you are back... I don't have to do this anymore..."

She dropped the call and collected her things to go to home, she walked towards the door when Arjun held her arms and pulled her to him,
"What do you think where are you going?"

Mukta gave him a sarcastic smile,
"Ani is back now I don't have to see you..."

Arjun was fumed on her, he tightens his arms around her,
"Who the hell is this Ani... your boyfriend ? Lover? "

Mukta looked him with rage and shouted on his words,
"You can think like only this... i am not like you... he is not my lover but he is my brother... my real blood... he is my real family.... Aniket Singh..."

"Your brother ? Again a brother come between us.... how much brother you have finally? Just tell me..... first you were dying for Rajveer and now this Aniket .... you can't go..." he replied in frustration

Mukta look him like mad.... how much he was envy of her brothers...

*********
So now who is Aniket?

Just read and comment....