27: fight

Rashmi was praying to god for Rajveer speedy recovery. She was guilty and furious at the same time. How could he take such extreme step. He might be deeply hurt but it was not the way to show your pain. Life is too precious to lose.

Police officer who informed him, came to talk to her,
"Mrs Rashmi singh...i have to talk to about your husband suicide attempt..."

Rashmi flinched but composed herself,
The police officer asked,
" why did Rajveer Singh take this step? What he was doing in that area?"

Rashmi didn't know how to reply? She was thinking if she told him that they were separated or not. She was in dilemma.
" sir... i cannot tell you anything now... i don't know what happen..."

Police officer: " oh... i can understand mam... now you are in shock but we will come again..."

Rashmi sighed when they left, she came to doctor and asked about Rajveer health,

Doctor: " don't worry mrs singh, he is stable and soon he will be able to give his statement..."

Rashmi got relieved,
" Thank you doctor...."

****************
Mukta and pramila were anxiously waiting for Arjun. Pramila didn't tell her anything but Mukta knew that something was related to Rajveer. She wanted to know.

It was post midnight when Arjun returned. He was looking tensed. It was clearly visible on his face that something was bothering him. Pramila left them alone without asking anything.

Mukta was confused whether she should ask or not. Their relationship was a complicated. Mukta was feeling reluctant to ask about his personal life.

Arjun looked her and felt if she was fighting in her mind to say something.
" Mukta... do you want to say something?"

Mukta got jump on his deep voice,
" no.... i.... yes.... no... i should go to room..."

She was going towards her room when he held her hand,
" what? No... or yes... ask clearly.... i am your husband...."

Mukta looked him and asked in low tone,
" where did you go? What is about Rajveer bhai?"

Arjun looked her and replied,
" its nothing related to him... Riya met with small accident and they found my number in her phone so hospital staff just called me..."

Mukta became uneasy on Riya name.
" oh... is she fine?"

Arjun felt her flinch tone, full of rage,
"Yes.... "

She was about to go when he held her hand once again and said,
" Mukta.... you can ask anything... its nothing between us to hide... i love you..."

Mukta looked him instantly on his words.
" you said... you love me ?"

Arjun shut his eyes as soon as he realised the words slipped from his mouth.
" ummm i think yes... isn't it obvious... we are married to each other...".

Mukta stared him hard and replied,
" we are in deal.... marriage deal... if you forgot... you compelled me to maary you... you told me that we will live like strangers but now you are doing totally opposite."

Arjun was shocked on her outburst, he looked around him. They were in living room and she was shouting. he pulled her arm ,took her to their room and locked the door.

" now here... tell me as much...what do you want to say..."

Mukta looked him furiously,
" what do you want to listen.... you are bipolar... annoying... you got married to me forcefully, left your fiancee. Now when your maa asked me to give this relationship chance, you again went to meet her... now you are saying that you love me..."

Arjun clinched his fists on her anger. She was jealous and it was evident on her face.
" if you don't like then i will not meet her again..."

Mukta jerked his hand and turned her face,
" that girl was the one who filled poison against me in my brother mind.... now she again came in my life... i want a peaceful life.... with you or without you... but not anymore hate and lies..."

Arjun felt a tornado in his heart on her words,
" i said i love you Mukta... and you said that you can live without me... i wanted my revenge from your family for killing my father and uncle but when i saw you first time... i forgot all my woos to revenge... i saved you from your bastard brother... sometimes i wanted to kill you but your innocence was killed my urge. What do you think that i got married to you just to destroy Rajveer... no i could do it easily. He was trapped already but just because i didn't want to lose you... i forced you to marry.... now we are one... now i have you. None can take you away from me...."

He said obsessively and kissed her furiously. Mukta was shocked to react.

Arjun was sucking her lips like maniac, when he didn't feel her response, he growled,
" Mukta... show me... you love me...."

He pinched her waist and she gasped on sharp pain, he took the advantage and explored her mouth with his tounge.

Mukta tried to jerk him away. This was totally different from the last time. It seemed more forced. Before, she was feeling a soft corner for him but now she was scared to see his beastly behaviour.

He abruptly throw his shirt in a corner of room and came on top of her. She was fighting with him to prevent him to touch her. His hands were roaming around her body. She gasped when she felt his hand on where should not be....

Was it end of his human behaviour or she could save herself from the unleash devil?

*****************

Ok so Arjun possessive side is now on....

Why Rajveer tried to take his life?

Keep guessing what happen next

Tell me in comments

Thanks for your love

Sorry to show the violence towards women... i completely against this....