30: confident

Hey friends... now i have changed my mind to write another book so i decide to continue the story in one book only... no sequel for now... you can read it here only....

Thanks for appreciating

*********
After one year

Rashmi came to home after the long tiring day. She was working as a marketing head in Verma groups of companies. She asked about Rajveer from the servant,
" where is Rajveer?"

Servant replied,
" mam... sir left for a week in this morning..."

Rashmi nodded and went to her room. It was their life, they decided to live together but nothing had changed between them. They were like two strangers living under one roof. Rajveer had changed for good but she couldn't gather courage to take the step forward in their relationship. even Rajveer never tried to change their equation.

They cared for each other but never showed. They lived in different rooms. They never interfere in each other business. He became introvert. Rashmi was also like that....

Sometimes she felt suffocating and scared from the loneliness of her life but her ego didn't let her show the vulnerable person behind her smiling mask. Her siblings Rohan and Nitya went for higher education in America all thanks to pramila. Rashmi couldn't understand why pramila became stubborn for sending them away. Even Rohan and Nitya were also wanted to go. Finally she had to be agree with them.

Now she was all alone in her life. Sometimes she wondered how her life with Rajveer was beautiful when they was just pretending to each other and now when they were really together, it was so difficult to live.

Sometimes she regretted her decision to stay with Rajveer. They might be happy without each other.

*****************
The phone was ringing constantly, it was enough to broke Mukta beauty sleep. She cursed the person under her breathe and put her finger on calling button,
" good morning.... princess...." Rohan said from the other line and she rebuked him with nasty word.

" wtf.... its only 6 am.... what happens with you?"

Rohan scolded her in childish manner,
"Mukta... baby... i tell you so many times... behave...."

Mukta clinched her teeth
" behave my foot... i am going to sleep again...."

Rohan smiled mischievously and said,
" princess...."

Mukta's mind thermometer raised on his word " princess ". Whenever he wanted to tease her, he called her by this endearment.

"Ro... i told you so many times... don't call me that..."

"Why.... you are the princess of my heart Muku baby...." Rohan teased her and she threw the phone in anger. Her sleep was nowhere to find... a face came in her mind.... and his voice started to ring in her ears,
" princess.... you are mine...."

It was true that she ran away from Arjun but his memories hunted her always. She was far away from him in America but he could never be away from her heart. She didn't know why but she wanted to know every bit about him. She wanted to forget him and move on but his memories couldn't let her move on.

She sighed and check the news of him. He became powerful in short span but what irked her more that the news of his hook up with ultra hot models. Today also his photo with new emerging model made her jealous.
" what is all this... he is a bloody womanizer and once he told me that he loves me.... liar...."

Her inner voice mocked her,
" Mukta why are you bothering... you left him... now he can do whatever he want..."

Mukta looked his picture,
" why should i have to bother... he can go to hell... possessive beast...." she threw the phone once again and left the bed to freshen up.

***********

Arjun looked around him and found a naked figure beside him,

" wtf.... you didn't leave..."

The tall and silm model smiled towards him seductively,
" baby... i was thinking to spend my day with you..."

Arjun clinched her silky hair in his fist and replied in menacing tone,
"My day is not so useless to spend with chick like you... you are just fun but i don't want this fun anymore... so get the fuck out from here..." he pushed her away from his bed.

The girl turned scare so silently picked her clothes and left. Arjun sighed and got up to get ready.

" i know where are you princess... and i think it was enough for you to stay away from me..."

He calmed his nerves under the cool breaze of water. The memories of her ran away from him haunted him. After his mistake that night, he wanted to give her space but before he could think to send her where she wanted to go.... she ran away and left him in lurch. He felt himself disgusting because his woman didn't trust him. He was heartbroken when he found that she was scared to face him.

He wanted to make his relationship work but her decision of running away proved that it was only a one sided love. He was angry with her for running away. He wanted to give her punishment for playing with his reputation in society. He could never forget how media made his personal life the centre of gossip. People who couldn't have even courage to speak infront of him... now gossiping about his life behind his back like snacks. He was furious on her first time. He felt betrayed and killed by Mukta like her family killed his father.

He wanted to forget her so he started to fling with other women but she didn't fade away from his mind. After much debate with his mind, he decided to follow his heart and became ready to take her back.

******

So guys....

This was the first update

How do you like this

Please tell me in comments

And don't forget to votes....