25: pregnant

Rashmi was furious on Rajveer. He was behaving like control freak. She ordered him to get out in strained voice.
" Rajveer... just get lost... keep your freaking divorce papers with you... i don't need that... "

Rajveer smirked,
" wifey... i will get out but before that you have to go to hospital with me."

Rashmi fumed on his concern,
" i will not go anywhere with you..."

Rajveer looked her. While she was unconscious, he was thinking about his life, their relationship made upon a fake base but she was his wife. They cheated each other due to their hidden motives. At the end, none could get anything. If he was suffering in his life, she was also not happy. It was visible to him that she was also facing the consequences of her action. He thought about everything. They were all players but too stupid to realise their mistakes. Their so called revenge ruined them. But now he decided to fix his life. He decided to be a perfect husband for Rashmi so that she could forget her painful past. His mother destroyed so many lives. She snatched his, Rashmi and Arjun beautiful childhood and forced them to turn into blind paths of revenge, hate, betrayal and rage.

He realised that but after losing everything but he will not let Rashmi regret in her life. He knew she had pure hearted and loving girl who just masked herself behind the hate. She couldn't think evily if she wanted too.

"Where are you lost damn it..." she shouted when she saw him smiling and lost.

" in your thoughts only...." Rajveer replied if he didn't bother about her anger.

Rashmi was confused over him, he was not the old Rajveer. What happened to him suddenly. He didn't lose his patience on her accused tone.

" don't try to be over smart... i know you are up to something.... whatever is your plan... you can't trap us...." she hissed on his face but he was smiling and that's irritated her more. Also she was scared if he got to know about her health. She didn't want him to take advantage on her again. In the 2 years of marriage with him, she became aware about his personality. If he got to know what she did, he could do anything with her.

Rajveer was observing her behaviour. She was looking anxious over something. She was hiding things from him. What happened to her.

Both were thinking in their minds. Both were confused. Both were determined on their stances.

Rashmi looked him in pleaded face,
" please go.... i will go to hospital with Rohan.... you are not needed..."

Rajveer got up from his seat and walked out from there silently but came again after some moments.

" what are you trying to hide from me... tell me clearly... why your health is not good."

Rashmi sighed. He was persistent and there was no way to hide anything from him. Anyhow he will dig out the truth.

" i had miscarriage...." the words slipped from her lips painfully. It was so painful to her to bear that she lost her baby.

Rajveer was shocked beyond the limit.
" miscarriage? You are saying that you were expecting... my baby is no more...."

He asked in dangerous tone. Rashmi was too scared to look his face. Tears started to flow from her eyes.

Rajveer looked her and asked in accusing tone,
" you didn't tell me about my baby. Rashmi how could you be so cruel? It was my right to know. It was mine also. You were so blind in your hate for me that you lost my child."

Rashmi looked him and shouted in pain,
" i am not too happy also. You got it just now and reacted in this way so think about me. I was carrying the baby in my womb. How much painful it was for me? Nobody knows about that. I couldn't share this things with anyone. I am suffering alone for my lose."

Rajveer was too furious to think about her or anything. He was just thinking about his baby. He left her in broken state.

************
Rajveer was broken to the core. He screamed and fell on the ground.
" why God... why? Does he so much unlucky to have love. Why everyone betrayed him. First his mother now his wife. Why i have to lost all my relation. Why you snatched my baby. Does i am not worthy for happiness and love."

He cried on his lose. He was so angry. He couldn't think straight. He wanted to destroy the world right now. He started to drink furiously until he lost his senses and fell down. Today none was around him to care. He was blabbering in unconscious state,
" please don't leave me my child... everyone left me.... i want to die...."

*************

Mukta was going to sleep in Arjun room after completing her notes. After lot's of thinking she accepted her life as his wife. Pramila made her understand that it was their destiny which bound them. They were made for each other by luck. She couldn't run from him. And after the moments with Arjun, she was also feeling strange but craving for his closeness.

She came inside and peep towards the bed. It was empty. She was curious to know that where he was?

" looking for me?" She was jumped on his husky voice behind her. He chukled on her reaction.

She got embarrassed see him laughed,
" i was just going to sleep..."

She replied and got into bed. He smirked on her reply.
" this is my room.. i think you forget your room's way..."

Mukta looked him if she did something wrong to come. She got up and started to walk towards the door.
" i am sorry... i didn't realise that... i was just carried away...."

She was about to open the door when he pulled her to him.
" when you have to come here only then where are you going?"

Mukta looked him instantly. He was making her puzzle. One time he said something and in next moment do exactly against that. She tried to push him away.

"How many times, i have to told you.... never try to get away from me..." he snapped her in husky deep tone. She became still in his hold. She was facing his too much possessive attitude for her.

"Why? ....." a word slipped from her lips unknowingly. He looked into her eyes who already seeing his face. He tightened his hold on her and put his face at crook of her neck and murmured,
" because you are mine.... "

Mukta was confused on his answer,
" and?"

Arjun looked her,
"And..i will make you completely mine today..."

He abruptly smacked his lips to her and stopped her chain of thought. She was sucking her lips like mad and started to explore her petite figure through his hands. He bit her neck and gave her hickey. She felt pain which he soothed with his soft kisses.

She looked his eyes which were full of lust and desire for her. He pulled her shirt up when suddenly their moments of intimacy broke with phone call.

" what the hell..." he groaned in frustration and left her to pick the call.

" i will continue this..." he kissed her forehead and pressed the green key of phone.

" yes... Arjun verma speaking..." he said in authoritative tone.

In next moment he was looking shocked,
" what... where? Ok i am coming.... give me the address of hospital..."

Mukta became panic to hear his conversation.
" what happen MrVerma? Where are you going ? "

Arjun quickly changed his clothes and took his car keys and wallet. He turned towards her and hugged her,
" calm down... nothing to worry... right now i have to go... you sleep... i will come soon...."

After consoling her for few seconds, he left.
*********

So guys this was the surprise update

Who broke Arjun and Mukta romantic moment?

What happen? Who is hospitalised?

Any guesses?

Please tell me in comments